Taylor Momsen Recreates Last Supper in 'Miss Nothing' Music Video
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 22nd 2010 01:13PM
Taylor Momsen is at it again. In 'Miss Nothing,' the latest music video from Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless, the actress recreates Leonardo DaVinci's famed painting 'The Last Supper,' which depicts Jesus' final meal with his 12 apostles. But there isn't much religion going on in Momsen's video. Wearing a tight dress, dark eye makeup and crawling all over a table, the 'Gossip Girl' star proves she's out to cause more controversy -- and won't be apologizing for her risque, see-through corset dress and stripper heels. Watch the video. >>
"I don't need to be saved," she sings in the video. Her bandmates appear as apostles -- who sit quietly as she crawls across the table and smashes glasses over their heads.
'Miss Nothing' appears on The Pretty Reckless' debut album, 'Light Me Up,' which is set for release on August 31.
Taylor Momsen Photos
Taylor Momsen performs during the NYLON Party at the Seaport on June 22, 2010 in New York City.
Getty Images for PUMA
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Taylor Momsen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Momsen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Bobbi Kristina Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in a Bathtub
- Rumor Bust! Lindsay Lohan Does NOT Want to Become a Witch
- Win It! A Trip to Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash
- Rihanna Teases "FourFiveSeconds" Music Video With Kanye West, Paul McCartney: Kanye Wanted to Do "Street Denim" Style
- Steve Kroft Warned Mistress to Not "Dress Like Beyonce" in Sexy Texts