Sarah Palin to Take Kate Gosselin and Kids Camping on 'Kate Plus Eight'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 22nd 2010 08:54PM
In Touch magazine. And with Palin's upcoming docu-reality TV show set to run on the same network, it's potentially a great opportunity for cross-promotion.
Gosselin and her eight kids have made the trip to Alaska and will be meeting up with Palin for a camping trip. Palin's dad, a retired science teacher, and her brother, a third-grade teacher, will do a hands-on natural history lesson for the kids, 9-year-old twins Mady and Cara, and 6-year-old sextuplets Aaden, Joel, Collin, Leah, Hannah and Alexis.
The former Vice Presidential candidate is reportedly excited for the visit and camping trip. "She's excited because it will be fun and educational for the children. Sarah will even teach Kate how to avoid bears!" In Touch's source said.
Sources tell PopEater that Gosselin and Palin have already spoken on the phone, but don't expect the pair to be writing LYLAS on their Trapper Keepers any time soon.
"A friendship is unlikely" after they finish taping their segment, our source says, adding "with Kate, out of sight means out of mind. She hasn't spoken with Tony her dancing partner from 'Dancing With the Stars' since she last stepped onto the dancefloor."
TLC declined PopEater's request for comment.
No word on whether Jon Gosselin is sad to be missing his family's big camping trip up north or whether Kate will be returning the favor and book an appearance on Palin's own TLC show, 'Sarah Palin's Alaska.'
Discovery Communications, which operates TLC, describes 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' not as a reality show, but rather a travelogue that will "reveal Alaska's powerful beauty as it has never been filmed, and as told by one of the state's proudest daughters." The network has not announced when the show will debut.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231492), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NeNe Leakes Goes Off On Wendy Williams, Tells Her to "Be Scared" She'll Take Over Her Talk Show!
- Kris Jenner Posts Strange Topless Shot With Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian: Picture
- Destiny's Child Former Singer Farrah Franklin Speaks Out After Disorderly Conduct Arrest
- Shannon Breaks Down ? ?I'm Not Crazy'?Tamra's A Liar! Beador Slams Judge In Blog
- They're Growing Up So Fast! ?Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry Shows Off Adorable Sons Isaac, 4, And Lincoln, 8 Months SEE Her Family Photo Album!
- MH17: Russia Sanctioned By EU, Dutch Bodies Headed Home, Plus Other New Developments
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day