Sarah Palin to Take Kate Gosselin and Kids Camping on 'Kate Plus Eight'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 22nd 2010 08:54PM
In Touch magazine. And with Palin's upcoming docu-reality TV show set to run on the same network, it's potentially a great opportunity for cross-promotion.
Gosselin and her eight kids have made the trip to Alaska and will be meeting up with Palin for a camping trip. Palin's dad, a retired science teacher, and her brother, a third-grade teacher, will do a hands-on natural history lesson for the kids, 9-year-old twins Mady and Cara, and 6-year-old sextuplets Aaden, Joel, Collin, Leah, Hannah and Alexis.
The former Vice Presidential candidate is reportedly excited for the visit and camping trip. "She's excited because it will be fun and educational for the children. Sarah will even teach Kate how to avoid bears!" In Touch's source said.
Sources tell PopEater that Gosselin and Palin have already spoken on the phone, but don't expect the pair to be writing LYLAS on their Trapper Keepers any time soon.
"A friendship is unlikely" after they finish taping their segment, our source says, adding "with Kate, out of sight means out of mind. She hasn't spoken with Tony her dancing partner from 'Dancing With the Stars' since she last stepped onto the dancefloor."
TLC declined PopEater's request for comment.
No word on whether Jon Gosselin is sad to be missing his family's big camping trip up north or whether Kate will be returning the favor and book an appearance on Palin's own TLC show, 'Sarah Palin's Alaska.'
Discovery Communications, which operates TLC, describes 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' not as a reality show, but rather a travelogue that will "reveal Alaska's powerful beauty as it has never been filmed, and as told by one of the state's proudest daughters." The network has not announced when the show will debut.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231492), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes for Controversial Comments About Minority Actors in Superhero Films
- Lady Gaga Takes the Polar Plunge With Fiance Taylor Kinney: Cute Photos
- Kim, Khloe Kardashian Celebrate Ryan Seacrest's 40th Birthday in Napa: See the Photos
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Christina Milian and Her Family Head to Palm Springs and Someone Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime—See the Turned Up Clip!
- WWE Diva Nattie Shocked by Husband TJ's Racy Underwear Photo Shoot—See the Total Divas Clip!
- Happy 21st Birthday, Justin Bieber! See the Singer's Sexy Shirtless Pics