Lindsay Lohan's Machete Costar: 'She Needs a Break'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 23rd 2010 10:14AM
"I honestly believe that she might need the break," the 66-year-old actor told PEOPLE. "She might just need a break to get grounded and just chill out for about 30 days and see where her life is. I think once she gets her mind cleared and ... if there are people around her that aren't saying, 'Hey, stop!' then she needs to get rid of them."
Trejo, a frequent go-to star for cousin Robert Rodriguez, stars in 'Machete,' due in September. He's also been down the jail route before, PEOPLE says. "[Lindsay] knows who to call when she needs help, and she knows who to call for the people around her that are staying clean. She got caught up, and now it's time to get uncaught."
The Associated Press reported earlier this week that Lohan's cell at the women's correctional facility in Lynwood, California, is 12-by-8 feet, and she will be separated from the other 1,800 prisoners. LiLo joins a list of famous females who've been housed in the same jail, including Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Khloe Kardashian and 'Lost' alum (and another 'Machete' costar) Michelle Rodriguez.
► Lindsay Lohan Back in the Habit for 'Machete,' Full Frontal for 'Inferno'?
► What Life Is Like for LiLo Behind Bars
► Lindsay Lohan's Jail Stint Knocked Down to 12 Days
► LiLo's New Mugshot
► Lohan Surrenders to Begin Jail Sentence
Lindsay Behind Bars
Lindsay Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley talks to reporters, as Jake Byrd, wears a T-shirt in support of Lohan, left, after Lohan was sentenced to jail, at the Beverly Hills courthouse Tuesday, July 20, 2010, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (AP Photo/Nick Ut)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores