Take That! M. Night Shyamalan Has to Defend Career to Reporter (Video)
By Moviefone Editors Posted Jul 23rd 2010 03:45PM
Even though 'Airbender' recently passed the $100 million mark at the US box office (making it his most successful outing in years) the reviews have certainly been horrific and, in many cases, aim to tear down Shyamalan as much as possible. One reviewer sums the director up as "once regarded as the most exciting talent in film, he now sits pretty as the laughing stock of Hollywood."
Now, a reporter tells Shyamalan to his face that he's lost it and is a sell-out.
His answer is particularly uncomfortable. ("I think if I thought like you I'd kill myself. Everything you said is the opposite of my instinct as an artist. The way you just thought, I literally would kill myself.") Also, watch as his right hand man on the panel begins to try a round of clapping that really doesn't take with the audience.
The director continues to go through his oeuvre while appearing quite peeved at the line of questioning. Want to be uncomfortable? Watch It Here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ludacris Speaks Out About "Over the Line" Paul Walker Jokes
- 'SNL': Dwayne Johnson Becomes Bambi, Robert Durst Mocked (Video)
- Dwayne Johnson Destroys Foes as "The Rock Obama" in 'SNL' Cold Open (Video)
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline