Seeing Stripes: Who Wears Them Best?
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 25th 2010 04:00PM
Whoever said stay away from horizontal stripes wasn't speaking to this trio.
Our friends at Stylelist point out that this French Connection black and white horizontal-striped dress has made the rounds among the California starlets, starting with Olivia Wilde (left), who wore it to a French Connection store event back in February.
The 'House' star, recently voted sexiest actress of 2010 by Victoria Secret, kept eyes on the stripes with natural makeup and untouched hair.
Blonde reality stars Paris Hilton and Stephanie Pratt mimicked Wilde's simple but chic style by dressing up the casual t-shirt dress with sexy black pumps and super straight locks.
Paris added extra accessories to her look -- as she always does -- with statement hoops, black tights, headband, clutch and even black nails.
All three starlets rocked this tight t-shirt frock, but who wore it better? Vote now and then check out which celeb was recently seen in a super sexy horizontal-striped bikini.<
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas: Olivia Culpo Thought I Was Going to Propose During Miss Universe, "Her Face Was in Full Panic"
- Laverne Cox's Vintage-Inspired SAG Awards Dress: Go Behind the Scenes of Her Red Carpet Prep!
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 Cast Revealed: All Women Returning, Plus Two More!
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- The Daily Show's Jessica Williams Says We're All Just Living in ''Beyoncé's Farts''
- Kidz Bop Might be Bringing Anal Back—Listen to the Accidentally R-Rated Tune
- Chris McMillan Dishes on Kim Kardashian's Hair Routine, Bridal Look: "A Wedding Is Not The Time To Do Anything Trendy"