Kate Gosselin Not Invited to 'Dancing' Reunion
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 27th 2010 08:35AM
This year's crop of celebrity hoofers on 'Dancing With the Stars' have stayed so close since the end of season 10 that they're even planning a big reunion dinner in Los Angeles in three weeks. All were invited, save for one: Kate Gosselin.
"Her invite must have gotten lost in the mail," one 'Dancing' insider tells me. "Of course she was not invited! We all became close during and after the show except Kate who hasn't returned anyone's calls or emails. You know it's bad when even creepy bachelor, Jake Pavelka, gets invited but she doesn't."
Now granted, Kate might be a little busy with her eight children, two shows and new best friend Sarah Palin (they're going camping!), but she couldn't return an email saying 'thanks but no thanks?'
"Kate has not spoken with anyone on the show since the day she left," insiders tell me. "Even her dance partner, Tony, who spent hours and hours alone with her hasn't heard a word from her."
Relationship expert Matt Titus, author of 'Why Hasn't' He Called' and founder of TheLoveConsultants.com isn't surprised, telling me, "Kate is totally self-serving and is only concerned with leveraging off people in order to further her popularity. She is an opportunistic media hooker whose 'friendly actions' are pre-mediated in order to further her own career. Kate will never find true love until she starts to love herself again. She has sacrificed her friends for fame."
Media hooker? Totally self-serving? Ouch.
So while Pam Anderson, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews and winner Nicole Scherzinger all chow down on some great food, wine and memories, someone warn Sarah Palin not to get too attached. Her new best friend Kate might not be returning calls once the camera is off.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231492), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Saldana Wears Peplum Black Gown Over Baby Bump ? See Her Maternity Look!
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Wants Kids, Says Husband's Birthday Party Included "My Version of Strippers"
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Gorgeous New Wedding Photo: See Her Couture Gown!
- Nicole Kidman & Husband Keith Urban Bid Farewell To Her Father Antony At His Sydney Funeral, Sing Duet Of ‘Amazing Grace’
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Bid Farewell To Her Father Antony With Vivid Memories, Duet Of ?Amazing Grace,' As Russell Crowe Lends Support As Pallbearer
- Booty Battle! Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea Shake Their Bottoms In New Music Video
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Téa Leoni Finally Addresses David Duchovny Divorce: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- First iPhone 6 Owner Drops It on Live TV; Perth Man Was "in a Panic to Get It Open"—Watch Now!
- Sleepy Hollow to Reveal the "Shocking Life" and Experiments of Benjamin Franklin—Watch Now!