Kate Gosselin Not Invited to 'Dancing' Reunion
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 27th 2010 08:35AM
This year's crop of celebrity hoofers on 'Dancing With the Stars' have stayed so close since the end of season 10 that they're even planning a big reunion dinner in Los Angeles in three weeks. All were invited, save for one: Kate Gosselin.
"Her invite must have gotten lost in the mail," one 'Dancing' insider tells me. "Of course she was not invited! We all became close during and after the show except Kate who hasn't returned anyone's calls or emails. You know it's bad when even creepy bachelor, Jake Pavelka, gets invited but she doesn't."
Now granted, Kate might be a little busy with her eight children, two shows and new best friend Sarah Palin (they're going camping!), but she couldn't return an email saying 'thanks but no thanks?'
"Kate has not spoken with anyone on the show since the day she left," insiders tell me. "Even her dance partner, Tony, who spent hours and hours alone with her hasn't heard a word from her."
Relationship expert Matt Titus, author of 'Why Hasn't' He Called' and founder of TheLoveConsultants.com isn't surprised, telling me, "Kate is totally self-serving and is only concerned with leveraging off people in order to further her popularity. She is an opportunistic media hooker whose 'friendly actions' are pre-mediated in order to further her own career. Kate will never find true love until she starts to love herself again. She has sacrificed her friends for fame."
Media hooker? Totally self-serving? Ouch.
So while Pam Anderson, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews and winner Nicole Scherzinger all chow down on some great food, wine and memories, someone warn Sarah Palin not to get too attached. Her new best friend Kate might not be returning calls once the camera is off.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231492), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!
- The Good Wife's Hot Hookup, A Shocking Family Connection on Revenge and More OMG TV Moments!
- Khloé Kardashian Sheds Tears Over Lamar Odom Divorce in Emotional KUWTK Mid-Season Finale—See the Full Recap!