Who Wears It Best? Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Don Dueling Leather Dresses
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 27th 2010 05:15PM
Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna both want to top the music charts, and as our pals at StyleList point out, they both want to make waves in the same Lanvin Spring 2010 dress.
Lopez stayed true to the designer's look by pairing her dress with a Lanvin statement necklace and the same big bun worn by the models in Lanvin's Spring 2010 runway show. Her gigantic hairdo was the focal point of the outfit, giving the sexy songstress a Marge Simpson meets high fashion appeal.
J.Lo also accessorized with a leather belt, Jimmy Choo "Cecile" clutch, and a pair of black satin Ferragamo heels.
Rihanna chose simple neutral heels and no accessories, topping off her look with a pop of color -- her signature matador-red bowl cut.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Idris Elba on Playing Mandela: ?Opened Up My Mind to the Power of What We Can Do'
- South African Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Celebs React
- Extra Scoop: Kate Middleton and Prince William at ?Mandela' Premiere the Day He Dies