Who Wears It Best? Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Don Dueling Leather Dresses
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 27th 2010 05:15PM
Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna both want to top the music charts, and as our pals at StyleList point out, they both want to make waves in the same Lanvin Spring 2010 dress.
Lopez stayed true to the designer's look by pairing her dress with a Lanvin statement necklace and the same big bun worn by the models in Lanvin's Spring 2010 runway show. Her gigantic hairdo was the focal point of the outfit, giving the sexy songstress a Marge Simpson meets high fashion appeal.
J.Lo also accessorized with a leather belt, Jimmy Choo "Cecile" clutch, and a pair of black satin Ferragamo heels.
Rihanna chose simple neutral heels and no accessories, topping off her look with a pop of color -- her signature matador-red bowl cut.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Tim McGraw Reveals How He Scared His Daughter's Boyfriend
- 'Frozen' Feud? Rosie O'Donnell Fires Back at Mayim Bialik
- How Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Makes Sure She Knows About Nude Photos
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Wedding Photo; Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Twerk in Racy "Booty" Video: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Tribute: Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember the Comedienne
- Madonna's 8-Year-Old Son David Banda Is an Amazing Dancer -- Check Out His Moves!