Who Wears It Best? Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Don Dueling Leather Dresses
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 27th 2010 05:15PM
Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna both want to top the music charts, and as our pals at StyleList point out, they both want to make waves in the same Lanvin Spring 2010 dress.
Lopez stayed true to the designer's look by pairing her dress with a Lanvin statement necklace and the same big bun worn by the models in Lanvin's Spring 2010 runway show. Her gigantic hairdo was the focal point of the outfit, giving the sexy songstress a Marge Simpson meets high fashion appeal.
J.Lo also accessorized with a leather belt, Jimmy Choo "Cecile" clutch, and a pair of black satin Ferragamo heels.
Rihanna chose simple neutral heels and no accessories, topping off her look with a pop of color -- her signature matador-red bowl cut.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Lena Dunham hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Jimmy Fallon can't keep it together when Stephen Colbert visits ?The Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Denise Richards on How She Keeps Looking Fabulous at 43
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"