Who Wears It Best? Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Don Dueling Leather Dresses
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 27th 2010 05:15PM
Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna both want to top the music charts, and as our pals at StyleList point out, they both want to make waves in the same Lanvin Spring 2010 dress.
Lopez stayed true to the designer's look by pairing her dress with a Lanvin statement necklace and the same big bun worn by the models in Lanvin's Spring 2010 runway show. Her gigantic hairdo was the focal point of the outfit, giving the sexy songstress a Marge Simpson meets high fashion appeal.
J.Lo also accessorized with a leather belt, Jimmy Choo "Cecile" clutch, and a pair of black satin Ferragamo heels.
Rihanna chose simple neutral heels and no accessories, topping off her look with a pop of color -- her signature matador-red bowl cut.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- What Are Kerry Washington's Makeup Must-Haves?
- The Palin Family Brawl in Alaska: Listen to Bristol Describe Her Beatdown!
- Kris Jenner Responds to Rumors She Was on a Date with a Mystery Man
- Kate Middleton Makes First Appearance Since Suffering From Morning Sickness; Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump and Cleavage: Top 5 Stories
- Uma Thurman's 16-Year-Old Daughter Maya Looks Almost Identical to Her -- See the Mini-Me Picture!
- A Man in Chicago Told President Obama to Not Flirt With His Fiancee and It Was Amazing -- Watch Here