Staying Classy: Glenn Beck Yearbook Photos
By Ben Trivett Posted Jul 28th 2010 03:36PM
It's always amazing to see what older celebrities looked like in their younger days, and Glenn Beck is no exception. The right-leaning FOX News host has definitely matured since his days at Sehome High School in Washington state, trading in his shaggy, slightly feathered red locks for a more conservative salt and pepper cut.
Check out a couple more conservative hosts in their younger years after the jump.
With the exception of his signature 'stache, Geraldo Rivera hasn't changed too much since his days at Babylon High School in New York.
Poor Rush Limbaugh. The conservative radio show host, who married for the fourth time in June, has parted ways with a pretty fantastic head of hair in the years since he left Central High School in Missouri.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol's Allison Iraheta Is Married: Report
- Brad Pitt Talks Drug Use, Says He Had an "Epiphany" 10 Years Ago; Robert Pattinson Moves Out of Kristen Stewart's Home: Today's Top Stories
- Jesse James Accidentally Cuts Off His Finger, Says He Doesn't Need Morphine
- Beyonce Releases Her New Single ‘Grown Woman’— Your First Listen Here!
- Nikki Sixx Takes Another Shot At Kim Kardashian's Insensitivity During Oklahoma Tornado
- Talk About A Transformation! Sharon Stone Goes From Makeup-Free To Red Hot Bombshell At Cannes
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- Jennifer Aniston Catches Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry & More in the Act While Prepping for Ellen Gig—Watch Now
- Zoe Saldana on Allure Weight Backlash: Were People "Looking for a Reason to Be Upset"?
- Pippa Middleton Smiles on Date Night With Boyfriend Nico Jackson