'Jersey Shore' Star Sammi 'Sweetheart' Slims Down for New Season
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 28th 2010 04:00AM
Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola of 'Jersey Shore' fame spent time partying in Miami for the show, but didn't let it interfere with her weight loss.
"I just changed my diet, and the next thing you know the pounds just came off," she tells Life & Style, in an interview given to PopEater.
"I miss it like crazy, but I don't eat pasta anymore. I eat my vegetables and try to stay healthy," Sammi adds.
Workouts were also key to slimming down. "I do soccer drills -- I jog a lap, then sprint, jog the rest of the way, then sprint again."
"You have to look good in Miami because beautiful people are everywhere you look! You don't want to turn into a slob," Sammi says.
And what's the girls answer to the boys GTL -- gym, tan, laundry? "HNT -- hair, nails, tan!" she explains.
For more photos of Sammi and the skinny on how she lost 15 pounds, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
Stars on the Beach
Adriana Lima hits the waves during a photo shoot on the beach in St. Barth.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business