'Jersey Shore' Star Sammi 'Sweetheart' Slims Down for New Season
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 28th 2010 04:00AM
Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola of 'Jersey Shore' fame spent time partying in Miami for the show, but didn't let it interfere with her weight loss.
"I just changed my diet, and the next thing you know the pounds just came off," she tells Life & Style, in an interview given to PopEater.
"I miss it like crazy, but I don't eat pasta anymore. I eat my vegetables and try to stay healthy," Sammi adds.
Workouts were also key to slimming down. "I do soccer drills -- I jog a lap, then sprint, jog the rest of the way, then sprint again."
"You have to look good in Miami because beautiful people are everywhere you look! You don't want to turn into a slob," Sammi says.
And what's the girls answer to the boys GTL -- gym, tan, laundry? "HNT -- hair, nails, tan!" she explains.
For more photos of Sammi and the skinny on how she lost 15 pounds, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
Stars on the Beach
Adriana Lima hits the waves during a photo shoot on the beach in St. Barth.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dan Stevens to Play the Beast Alongside Emma Watson in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Madonna Rebel Heart Album Review: A Regal, Star-Studded Set
- Tiffani Thiessen Teaches Elizabeth Berkley How to Cook in Sweet Saved By the Bell Reunion
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!