Justin Timberlake's Tequila-Fueled Directorial Debut
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 28th 2010 05:00PM
Justin Timberlake may be on an excruciatingly extended break from creating new music, but that doesn't mean he's taking it easy. On the contrary, since his last record (2006's 'FutureSex/LoveSounds'), the singer-turned-actor has made countless visits to 'Saturday Night Live' and appeared in a steady stream of films -- next up are 'The Social Network' and the much-anticipated 3D 'Yogi Bear' (in theaters this Christmas, just in time for the Academy's consideration, we presume). And now, Timberlake can add "director" to his growing list of credentials, having helmed a series of commercials for 901 Tequila. So, did Justin deliver or should he just stay in front of the camera? Check them out after the jump. (Either way, we're going to need a new album STAT.)
And lastly, this one's a little more NSFW:
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Jada Pinkett Smith Raises Awareness About Sexual Assault After Niece is Given Date-Rape Drug
- Bachelorette Season 10 Men Tell All Recap: Lie Detector Results Revealed as Old Fights Spark Up Again
- 5 Seconds of Summer: 5 Things to Know About the Australian Pop Band
- More Shocking Allegations: Derek Hough Claims Pal Mark Ballas' Mom Shirley Slapped Him While Living With The Family In London As A Child