Justin Timberlake's Tequila-Fueled Directorial Debut
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 28th 2010 05:00PM
Justin Timberlake may be on an excruciatingly extended break from creating new music, but that doesn't mean he's taking it easy. On the contrary, since his last record (2006's 'FutureSex/LoveSounds'), the singer-turned-actor has made countless visits to 'Saturday Night Live' and appeared in a steady stream of films -- next up are 'The Social Network' and the much-anticipated 3D 'Yogi Bear' (in theaters this Christmas, just in time for the Academy's consideration, we presume). And now, Timberlake can add "director" to his growing list of credentials, having helmed a series of commercials for 901 Tequila. So, did Justin deliver or should he just stay in front of the camera? Check them out after the jump. (Either way, we're going to need a new album STAT.)
And lastly, this one's a little more NSFW:
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?First Gay Hug' viral video used actors to portray homophobes, actress says
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- Looks like these stars forgot something
- Scott Disick Checks into Rehab on Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons
- Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Debuts, Features Chris Pratt, Dinosaurs: Watch!
- Colbie Caillat Wants to Start a Vegan Clothing Line
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li