Michael Cera and 'Scott Pilgrim' Stars Go Pantless in GQ
By Zach Dionne Posted Jul 28th 2010 10:40AM
The studs of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' -- Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman and Chris Evans -- are introducing a new male trend in GQ's comedy issue: Pantless Saturdays.
"Monday through Friday belongs to our bosses, Sunday to our Lord," writes Brett Martin in the introduction to the hilarious photo shoot. "But Saturday, if only for a precious few hours, it's all about the boys -- about the sweet liberation that comes with standing tall and unfettered, proudly proclaiming, 'This, madam, is my junk. Now, kindly step aside and allow me into the museum.'" >>>See the stars in all their blurred glory at GQ.com!
Other highlights from the annual comedy issue include Bill Murray weighing in on making 'Garfield' ("I worked all day and kept going, 'That's the line? Well, I can't say that.' And you sit there and go, 'What can I say that will make this funny? And make it make sense?' And I worked. I was exhausted, soaked with sweat, and the lines got worse and worse.") and three covers with funnymen Paul Rudd, Tracy Morgan and Zach Galifianakis.
► PopEater Goes Behind the Scenes of GQ's Comedy Issue
► Bill Murray Reflects on Choice to Play 'Garfield'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- Ombre Hair Appeared at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Boy George Wins Best Smoky Eye at the iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Jurassic World' Director Colin Trevorrow Tackling 'Book of Henry'
- The 'Furious 7' Cast Remembers Paul Walker (VIDEO)
- Disney Is Working on a Live-Action 'Mulan' Remake, Too: Report
- NBC Sets 'The Wiz' as Next Live Musical, Featuring Cirque du Soleil