'Avatar' Star Zoe Saldana Not Tangled Up in Blue in Revealing Calvin Klein Ads
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 29th 2010 12:23PM
'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana reveals plenty more than she did on Pandora in this trio of just-released images from the Fall 2010 line. Saldana wears Calvin Klein's Envy bra, which is part of the company's new Coverage Level System.
In the Saldana ads (via our pals at StyleList), shot by Mikael Jansson in New York, Saldana wears different styles of bras from the Envy collection, the skimpiest of the three coverage levels, which makes sense given her smaller bust size and the fact that the more flesh we see of Saldana's, the better sales are going to be for CK.
The other two levels of coverage are dubbed Perfectly Fit, which provides mid-level coverage, and Seductive Comfort, which offers the highest level of coverage and support due to a larger cup, as well as thicker straps and band.
If you think these ads are hot, wait until mid-August when Calvin Klein releases a sexy video of Saldana talking about the envy-inducing underwear.
Saldana will be returning as Uhura in the sequel to 'Star Trek,' which was recently announced to have a June 2012 release date. The actress just became engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 7 'James Bond' girls scandals
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Celebrity ministers: Stars who officiate weddings
- Poland's Camerimage Fest to Honor 'The Shining' Cameraman John Alcott
- Cumberbatch, 'Doctor Who' and "Binge Viewing" Big In China
- Jason Katims Developing Silicon Valley Medical Drama for CBS
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process