'Avatar' Star Zoe Saldana Not Tangled Up in Blue in Revealing Calvin Klein Ads
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 29th 2010 12:23PM
'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana reveals plenty more than she did on Pandora in this trio of just-released images from the Fall 2010 line. Saldana wears Calvin Klein's Envy bra, which is part of the company's new Coverage Level System.
In the Saldana ads (via our pals at StyleList), shot by Mikael Jansson in New York, Saldana wears different styles of bras from the Envy collection, the skimpiest of the three coverage levels, which makes sense given her smaller bust size and the fact that the more flesh we see of Saldana's, the better sales are going to be for CK.
The other two levels of coverage are dubbed Perfectly Fit, which provides mid-level coverage, and Seductive Comfort, which offers the highest level of coverage and support due to a larger cup, as well as thicker straps and band.
If you think these ads are hot, wait until mid-August when Calvin Klein releases a sexy video of Saldana talking about the envy-inducing underwear.
Saldana will be returning as Uhura in the sequel to 'Star Trek,' which was recently announced to have a June 2012 release date. The actress just became engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- ‘Castle' Bosses Explain Season 8 Split: "Nobody's Getting Divorced"
- NYFF: 'Steve Jobs' Star Michael Fassbender, Director Danny Boyle Weren't Bothered by Pre-Production Drama
- MIPCOM: 'Hitler' Series Greenlit With TF1, RTL
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Martian' Lands At Number One
- 8 Reasons 'Titanic' Is Still the Best Love Story of the '90s
- 12 Life Lessons From Cher Horowitz