'Avatar' Star Zoe Saldana Not Tangled Up in Blue in Revealing Calvin Klein Ads
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 29th 2010 12:23PM
'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana reveals plenty more than she did on Pandora in this trio of just-released images from the Fall 2010 line. Saldana wears Calvin Klein's Envy bra, which is part of the company's new Coverage Level System.
In the Saldana ads (via our pals at StyleList), shot by Mikael Jansson in New York, Saldana wears different styles of bras from the Envy collection, the skimpiest of the three coverage levels, which makes sense given her smaller bust size and the fact that the more flesh we see of Saldana's, the better sales are going to be for CK.
The other two levels of coverage are dubbed Perfectly Fit, which provides mid-level coverage, and Seductive Comfort, which offers the highest level of coverage and support due to a larger cup, as well as thicker straps and band.
If you think these ads are hot, wait until mid-August when Calvin Klein releases a sexy video of Saldana talking about the envy-inducing underwear.
Saldana will be returning as Uhura in the sequel to 'Star Trek,' which was recently announced to have a June 2012 release date. The actress just became engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Bill Wolff Named Showrunner of Chelsea Handler's Netflix Talk Show (Exclusive)
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Taps Heads of Film, TV Development (Exclusive)
- 'Survivor's Remorse' Renewed for Season 3 at Starz
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role