'Avatar' Star Zoe Saldana Not Tangled Up in Blue in Revealing Calvin Klein Ads
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 29th 2010 12:23PM
'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana reveals plenty more than she did on Pandora in this trio of just-released images from the Fall 2010 line. Saldana wears Calvin Klein's Envy bra, which is part of the company's new Coverage Level System.
In the Saldana ads (via our pals at StyleList), shot by Mikael Jansson in New York, Saldana wears different styles of bras from the Envy collection, the skimpiest of the three coverage levels, which makes sense given her smaller bust size and the fact that the more flesh we see of Saldana's, the better sales are going to be for CK.
The other two levels of coverage are dubbed Perfectly Fit, which provides mid-level coverage, and Seductive Comfort, which offers the highest level of coverage and support due to a larger cup, as well as thicker straps and band.
If you think these ads are hot, wait until mid-August when Calvin Klein releases a sexy video of Saldana talking about the envy-inducing underwear.
Saldana will be returning as Uhura in the sequel to 'Star Trek,' which was recently announced to have a June 2012 release date. The actress just became engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- HBO Go Crashes During 'True Detective' Finale
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'Orphan Black,' 'Call Me Fitz' Dominate Canadian Screen Awards
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)