'Avatar' Star Zoe Saldana Not Tangled Up in Blue in Revealing Calvin Klein Ads
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jul 29th 2010 12:23PM
'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana reveals plenty more than she did on Pandora in this trio of just-released images from the Fall 2010 line. Saldana wears Calvin Klein's Envy bra, which is part of the company's new Coverage Level System.
In the Saldana ads (via our pals at StyleList), shot by Mikael Jansson in New York, Saldana wears different styles of bras from the Envy collection, the skimpiest of the three coverage levels, which makes sense given her smaller bust size and the fact that the more flesh we see of Saldana's, the better sales are going to be for CK.
The other two levels of coverage are dubbed Perfectly Fit, which provides mid-level coverage, and Seductive Comfort, which offers the highest level of coverage and support due to a larger cup, as well as thicker straps and band.
If you think these ads are hot, wait until mid-August when Calvin Klein releases a sexy video of Saldana talking about the envy-inducing underwear.
Saldana will be returning as Uhura in the sequel to 'Star Trek,' which was recently announced to have a June 2012 release date. The actress just became engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Power Ranger' actor arrested in fatal sword attack
- Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- Watch Mindy Kaling Try to Kiss Matt Damon in Her Nationwide Super Bowl Ad
- Super Bowl 2015: Lindsay Lohan Is "Sorta Your Mom" in Esurance Ad (Video)
- Marshawn Lynch: Sideline Skittles Snack Before Super Bowl XLIX (Video)
- Weekend Box Office: 'American Sniper' Breaks Super Bowl Record
- 15 Best Super Bowl 2015 Commercials
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot