Get Ready for Eva Longoria as Food Critic on 'The Next Food Network Star'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 29th 2010 05:00PM
The remaining contestants are asked to cook for Longoria and Todd English in the actress' Los Angeles' eatery, Beso, where English is the chef.
And of course, there's a surprise for the wannabe Food Network personalities. In this challenge, they have to cook a signature dish with their least favorite ingredient. Check out as Bobby Flay previews the episode for PopEater after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sinead O'Connor Slams AMAs in Blog Rant, Claims Pope Francis Was Scheduled to Appear
- Kate Middleton, Prince William's Second Baby Due in April, Kate Middleton Ready for First Pregnant Engagement
- Brad Pitt Talks Meeting the Queen, Dame Angelina's Not the Boss at Home!
- Judgment Day! Teresa Aprea Fights With Teresa Giudice Over Infidelity Rumor, As Guilty Giudices Are Sentenced on ?RHONJ' Finale
- Fool For Love? Vicki Gunvalson Rushes To Brooks Ayers Defense In Slander Court Case
- Exclusive: Olivia Munn appeals to USDA to help circus elephant
- Bob Seger, 69, launches tour and new album, 'Ride Out'
- Topless pics of Brooke Burke hit New York City gallery