Get Ready for Eva Longoria as Food Critic on 'The Next Food Network Star'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 29th 2010 05:00PM
The remaining contestants are asked to cook for Longoria and Todd English in the actress' Los Angeles' eatery, Beso, where English is the chef.
And of course, there's a surprise for the wannabe Food Network personalities. In this challenge, they have to cook a signature dish with their least favorite ingredient. Check out as Bobby Flay previews the episode for PopEater after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Selma Director Ava DuVernay, Star David Oyelowo to Create Hurricane Katrina Drama
- Jamal Woolard, Federico Castelluccio Rally to Support Troubled Adolescents for Premiere of Short Film "Boys of Bate"
- Cindra Ladd, Former Hollywood Executive, Accuses Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault in Shocking Personal Essay
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Some New Yorkers Are Looking for Warmth From the Big Blizzard on Craigslist's Personal Ads
- Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell Is the Definition of Class After Miss Universe Loss: "It Went Exactly How It Should"
- Greece Elects a New Prime Minister and Syriza Leader Alexis Tsipras Thanks...Hugh Laurie, of Course!