Get Ready for Eva Longoria as Food Critic on 'The Next Food Network Star'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 29th 2010 05:00PM
The remaining contestants are asked to cook for Longoria and Todd English in the actress' Los Angeles' eatery, Beso, where English is the chef.
And of course, there's a surprise for the wannabe Food Network personalities. In this challenge, they have to cook a signature dish with their least favorite ingredient. Check out as Bobby Flay previews the episode for PopEater after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Through the Years: See the Married Stars in Mrs. and Mrs. Smith and on Red Carpets
- Kristen Stewart Says People "Don't Know D--k S--t" About Her Personal Life in Vanity Fair France Interview
- Kim Kardashian Asked Bruce Jenner to Help Deal With Brody Jenner Complaining About Her Wedding -- Watch!
- ?Begin Again' With Adam Levine Hits Theaters In Re-Release ? WATCH His Extended Performance Of ?Lost Stars'
- Oral Argument: New Tell-All Claims Katie Couric Joked Diane Sawyer ?Blew' Source For Story
- ?I Needed Help' ? Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell Opens Up About Her Battle With Depression That Nearly Took Her Life ? ?I Felt Like I'd Be Better Off Dead'
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers in intensive care, critical condition at hospital
- President Obama Wears Tan Suit to Press Conference, Internet Reacts
- The Top 7 Things We Hope to See at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's KUWTK Wedding Lead-Up: Versailles, Givenchy Dress and More!
- Vanessa Lachey's Baby Beach! Pregnant Star Shows Where She and Nick Found Out They Were Expecting Both Times