Get Ready for Eva Longoria as Food Critic on 'The Next Food Network Star'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 29th 2010 05:00PM
The remaining contestants are asked to cook for Longoria and Todd English in the actress' Los Angeles' eatery, Beso, where English is the chef.
And of course, there's a surprise for the wannabe Food Network personalities. In this challenge, they have to cook a signature dish with their least favorite ingredient. Check out as Bobby Flay previews the episode for PopEater after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessa Duggar's Boyfriend Ben Seewald Posts Then Deletes Anti-Catholicism Rant
- Kendra Wilkinson Parties During First Night Out Since Hank Baskett's Affair; Goes Without Wedding Ring
- Beauty Editors Day 2014: Shmooze with Us Weekly Beauty Director Gwen Flamberg
- Fans Are Fleeing! Ratings Continue To Plummet On ‘RHONJ’ ? Lowest Viewership EVER!
- Drug Problem? Leah Messer Starts Taking Prescription Pills On ?Teen Mom 2': 'It Makes Me Feel Bad’
- ?Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Shows Off Pictures Of Her Newborn Son, Kaiser
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day