The Internet's Best 'Inception' Spoofs
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 29th 2010 05:15PM
First up, Dora the Explorer has had some serious adventures over the years, but never as intense as the wild dream-within-a-dream she's about to embark on. Can you say, "awesome"?
Bill and Ted may literally be a blast from the past, but if there's one thing they know, it's getting out of a tricky situation. Now, just imagine navigating Abe Lincoln or Napoleon's dreams ... whoa!
And here's a 'Toy Story' spoof we served earlier this week that's just too good to not watch twice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Model Soo Joo Park Is L'Oreal Paris' First Asian-American Spokeswoman
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Composer on the Origins of 'Peeno Noir'
- 'Heroes' Alum Masi Oka Returning for NBC Sequel 'Reborn'
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline
- Every Quentin Tarantino Movie, Ranked From Worst to Best
- J.K. Simmons Is Flipping Out in This 'Terminator: Genisys' Trailer (VIDEO)