The Internet's Best 'Inception' Spoofs
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 29th 2010 05:15PM
First up, Dora the Explorer has had some serious adventures over the years, but never as intense as the wild dream-within-a-dream she's about to embark on. Can you say, "awesome"?
Bill and Ted may literally be a blast from the past, but if there's one thing they know, it's getting out of a tricky situation. Now, just imagine navigating Abe Lincoln or Napoleon's dreams ... whoa!
And here's a 'Toy Story' spoof we served earlier this week that's just too good to not watch twice.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Keanu Reeves: 'Bill & Ted 3' Status Changes From Day to Day
- Critic's Notebook: An Actor's Face Is a Terrible Thing to Change
- Dolce & Gabbana Tax-Evasion Conviction Overturned
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming