Bankrupt Teresa Giudice Sizzles in Tanning Ads
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 31st 2010 08:20AM
Teresa Giudice and her husband have nearly $11 million in various debts, so she's working overtime to make some extra cash. The 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star is now doing ads for a tanning salon, Sizzle Tans, which has branches in Totowa, East Hanover and Parsippany, N.J. But she's not just doing commericals -- the tanning company is also putting her face and body on billboards around New Jersey. Watch the ad. >>
"She's the face of our company," owner Rob Hornung told PEOPLE.
Sizzle Tans will run the commercial on 10 networks. "She did a really good job shooting the commercial. She spent all day doing it. She's a great person," he added.
Giudice and her husband, who had filed for bankruptcy last October, are planning to sell their personal belongings in a public auction August 22. In papers filed in Newark Federal Court, the Guidices claim to only make $79,000 a year between the two of them, and are unable to handle the foreclosures and hefty credit card bills.
"It was a different economy back then for all of us. When the economy crashed, like most families, we tightened our belts and changed our lifestyle," Giudice told PopEater's Rob Shuter last month.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Picture of Daughter North West After She Takes First Steps, Completes Swimming Lessons
- Mark Salling, 31, Is Dating Disney Star Denyse Tontz, 19: Sweet Picture, Details
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Reunites With Buffy Costar Anthony Head: Adorable Picture
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC