Bankrupt Teresa Giudice Sizzles in Tanning Ads
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 31st 2010 08:20AM
Teresa Giudice and her husband have nearly $11 million in various debts, so she's working overtime to make some extra cash. The 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star is now doing ads for a tanning salon, Sizzle Tans, which has branches in Totowa, East Hanover and Parsippany, N.J. But she's not just doing commericals -- the tanning company is also putting her face and body on billboards around New Jersey. Watch the ad. >>
"She's the face of our company," owner Rob Hornung told PEOPLE.
Sizzle Tans will run the commercial on 10 networks. "She did a really good job shooting the commercial. She spent all day doing it. She's a great person," he added.
Giudice and her husband, who had filed for bankruptcy last October, are planning to sell their personal belongings in a public auction August 22. In papers filed in Newark Federal Court, the Guidices claim to only make $79,000 a year between the two of them, and are unable to handle the foreclosures and hefty credit card bills.
"It was a different economy back then for all of us. When the economy crashed, like most families, we tightened our belts and changed our lifestyle," Giudice told PopEater's Rob Shuter last month.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day