Hanson Check In From Philly on Their 'Shout It Out' Tour
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 2nd 2010 04:05PM
"One thing you learn about the road is that often times the most famous venues -- the venues that have been played by the Beatles, and the Stones, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young -- they're actually often times the venues you don't want to be in, because they've had so much rock in them they're kind of seedy," he says.
Watch Hanson's first tour video, and read a personal message from the band, after the jump. 'Shout It Out' is available in stores and on iTunes now, and the band will continue on their U.S. tour through October 1.
We are just completing our first of the Shout It Out Tour, which has been no exception to the rule of FULL days of music and madness with AMAZING crowds from NY to Philly. We are playing new music from the 'Shout It Out' album for the first time, which has been great, mixed with classic cover songs and tunes from the HANSON vault all the way back to 'Middle Of Nowhere' and everything in between. It's the first summer tour we've done since 2004, so there's no question this is the hottest tour in years ;o) Our good friends and tour mates Rooney are out with us for the first month and it's been great hanging with them and sharing the stage. We've also had great local independent artists who won the Ourstage.com opening band contest in each city...lot's of music. On top of that, our barefoot mile charity walks have continued to raise money for worthy causes fighting poverty in Africa
(takethewalk.net) with great turnout of walkers.
'Shout it Out' is about taking in the moment and not being afraid to dance (or walk) in the streets and make some noise along the way... so, I think the tour's getting off to a healthy start. Enjoy a quick clip with Zac walking through the venue in Philly.
Shoutitout -TAYLOR (Isaac and Zac)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Avril Lavigne's Husband Spotted with Mystery Woman Prior to Split Announcement
- Sneak Peek! Gwen Stefani Is Back on 'The Voice'
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless... Again!
- Britney Spears Teams Major Side Boob With Short Shorts: See Her Bold Workout Ensemble!
- Josh Murray Is Dating Anna von Staehle After Andi Dorfman Split: Meet His New Girlfriend!
- Teenage Boy Arrested for Instagramming Eminem Lyrics That Reference Columbine Shooting