Jessica Simpson Posts Awkward PDA Pic on Twitter
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 2nd 2010 07:41AM
"Romance 101...getting kissed by my Yalie...me not lookin' so smart...:) but YUM!" she wrote, with a link to the photo.
Johnson, a former football player, and Simpson have been together for two months. The pair were seen vacationing together in Italy.
Simpson's new guy reportedly decided against attending the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton Business School to stay in Los Angeles with Jessica.
"He doesn't want to move to Philadelphia and leave her so soon after they got together," a source tells Usmagazine.com.
Johnson is the latest in a long string of men for the singer-actress, who has been linked to John Mayer, Dane Cook and Tony Romo since her divorce from Nick Lachey.
Celebs Take the Pics
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
Lady Gaga, TwitPic
Lady Gaga, TwitPic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lily Collins' Violet Elie Saab Dress Rules the Red Carpet in Rome: Swoon with Us Over the Elegant Gown
- Selena Gomez Reveals Relationship Advice From Taylor Swift, Says "She Never Judges Me For Anything"
- Nicki Minaj Reveals She Was Fired From Red Lobster for Chasing Customers Who Took Her Pen
- Leah Messer's ?Other Man' Speaks Out! Robbie Kidd Denies Affair With Married ?Teen Mom' Star
- Radar Told You First! Bethenny Frankel Will Officially Return To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Not Quite Home-Free: ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Will Live In Halfway House After Prison Stint
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In