Frank Sinatra III Attempts Suicide in Los Angeles
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 3rd 2010 09:37AM
Paramedics responding to an emergency call found Frank Sinatra III, son of Frank Jr., conscious after having consumed too many pills, law enforcement sources told TMZ, which broke the story. Sources close to the family told KTLA that the incident occurred around 5PM Monday.
Sinatra, 32, is currently being treated at Downey Regional Medical Center near Long Beach. His condition is unknown and family members are rushing to see him.
One family member, who identified herself as "Aunt Dorothy," told PEOPLE from Sinatra's hospital room that he was "doing okay" but "had a big setback."
"He's been having a very tough time," she said. "He's doing better now. We think he'll pull through."
Sinatra III is the son of Frank Sinatra, Jr., who in 1963 at age 19 was kidnapped and released two days later after his iconic father paid ransom.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jessica Biel will butt heads with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'
- Ariana Grande's grandfather dies, starlet reportedly hid news from brother
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian's Children Asked About Their Affair
- Is Casey Anthony Working As a Live-In Maid?
- Official Cause of Peaches Geldof Death Revealed
- Britney Spears Heads out for Date Night with David Lucado, Shows off Skinny Waist
- Ariana Grande Heartbroken Over Grandpa's Death, Sobs as Brother Frankie Grande Gets the News in Big Brother House
- Naya Rivera Secretly Married Ryan Dorsey on Her Original Wedding Date to Big Sean; Kim Kardashian Shares Sexy Bikini Picture: Top 5 Wednesday Stories