Frank Sinatra III Attempts Suicide in Los Angeles
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 3rd 2010 09:37AM
Paramedics responding to an emergency call found Frank Sinatra III, son of Frank Jr., conscious after having consumed too many pills, law enforcement sources told TMZ, which broke the story. Sources close to the family told KTLA that the incident occurred around 5PM Monday.
Sinatra, 32, is currently being treated at Downey Regional Medical Center near Long Beach. His condition is unknown and family members are rushing to see him.
One family member, who identified herself as "Aunt Dorothy," told PEOPLE from Sinatra's hospital room that he was "doing okay" but "had a big setback."
"He's been having a very tough time," she said. "He's doing better now. We think he'll pull through."
Sinatra III is the son of Frank Sinatra, Jr., who in 1963 at age 19 was kidnapped and released two days later after his iconic father paid ransom.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Bobbi Kristina's Funeral Ends with a Whitney Houston Song
- Melt-Down: Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Booted from Funeral, Spews Accusations
- Valerie Harper's Upbeat Message to Fans
- Kim Kardashian Is Officially a Soccer Mom: New North West Photos!
- Avril Lavigne Wants to Make Movies, Has a Pizza Named After Her: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Caitlyn Jenner's Conservative Views Concern Transgender Friends in New I Am Cait Sneak Peek: Watch