'Housewives of D.C.' Star Lynda Erkiletian Is Ready for Drama but Not Marriage
By Amber James Posted Aug 5th 2010 09:31AM
Although all eyes are on Michaele "White House Party Crasher" Salahi, Lynda is bringing some heat of her own -- revealing she's got a "hot" younger boyfriend, Ebong Eka. "I have a very rich, fulfilling life, so if a man is going to be in my life, it's because he touches my heart," she gushes.
The couple have been dating for over a year, but Lynda, who has been married twice before, is in no rush to tie the knot. "Let's not get carried away. It's way too soon to talk about marriage. I'll get back to you in ten years," she jokes. "Ebong and I have a very balanced, loving relationship, and my kids adore him. I'm such a lucky woman."
Fun Facts about Lynda Erkiletian:
1. She toured with Candi Staton, but she won't be releasing a 'Housewives' single.
"When I first came to Washington, D.C. as a teenager, I went on the road with Candi. I sang backup. I really enjoyed experiencing that side of life and being introduced to the music industry. But I gave up singing a long, long time ago. I'll leave the 'Housewives' singing to Danielle Staub."
2. She loves cooking for her family.
"I'm very domestic. On the weekends, it is so great to surround myself with my family. And this year, I even planted a garden. I love making jelly and canning tomatoes. It brings back days with my grandmother. I'm a Southern girl at heart ... and I've taught every one of my children to cook."
3. People say she looks like Sandra Bullock.
"People tell me, 'You remind me so much of Sandra Bullock.' I'm always like, 'No. She's taller. She's much more beautiful.' But I'll take those comparisons any day."
4. When she's not working, hitting up the social scene or helping with charity events, Lynda "detoxes" at her country home.
"I'm a country girl, and I love nature. I enjoy my time in the city, but I'm most at peace at our country home. My family and I just really detox there. It's the smallest town, and no one knows who you are. Everyone is just really sweet ... I am lucky to have a great balance between my professional and personal life."
'The Real Housewives of D.C.' debuts Thursday Aug. 5 on Bravo.
MORE ABOUT Michaele Salahi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michaele Salahi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Obama Praises "Complex, Emotional" American Sniper Movie Despite Controversy
- Meghan McCain: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Human Ken Doll From U.K. Rodrigo Alves Gets $250K Worth of Plastic Surgery, Says He's "Truly Happy"
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Selena Gomez and James Franco Reuniting on the Big Screen for In Dubious Battle!
- Heidi Montag's Father Arrested for Alleged Child Sex Abuse and Incest
- The Time Kim Kardashian Wore Her Super-Nude Top to Meet Barack Obama and the President Wrote Kimye a Message About ''Lovely'' North!