'Housewives of D.C.' Star Lynda Erkiletian Is Ready for Drama but Not Marriage
By Amber James Posted Aug 5th 2010 09:31AM
Although all eyes are on Michaele "White House Party Crasher" Salahi, Lynda is bringing some heat of her own -- revealing she's got a "hot" younger boyfriend, Ebong Eka. "I have a very rich, fulfilling life, so if a man is going to be in my life, it's because he touches my heart," she gushes.
The couple have been dating for over a year, but Lynda, who has been married twice before, is in no rush to tie the knot. "Let's not get carried away. It's way too soon to talk about marriage. I'll get back to you in ten years," she jokes. "Ebong and I have a very balanced, loving relationship, and my kids adore him. I'm such a lucky woman."
Fun Facts about Lynda Erkiletian:
1. She toured with Candi Staton, but she won't be releasing a 'Housewives' single.
"When I first came to Washington, D.C. as a teenager, I went on the road with Candi. I sang backup. I really enjoyed experiencing that side of life and being introduced to the music industry. But I gave up singing a long, long time ago. I'll leave the 'Housewives' singing to Danielle Staub."
2. She loves cooking for her family.
"I'm very domestic. On the weekends, it is so great to surround myself with my family. And this year, I even planted a garden. I love making jelly and canning tomatoes. It brings back days with my grandmother. I'm a Southern girl at heart ... and I've taught every one of my children to cook."
3. People say she looks like Sandra Bullock.
"People tell me, 'You remind me so much of Sandra Bullock.' I'm always like, 'No. She's taller. She's much more beautiful.' But I'll take those comparisons any day."
4. When she's not working, hitting up the social scene or helping with charity events, Lynda "detoxes" at her country home.
"I'm a country girl, and I love nature. I enjoy my time in the city, but I'm most at peace at our country home. My family and I just really detox there. It's the smallest town, and no one knows who you are. Everyone is just really sweet ... I am lucky to have a great balance between my professional and personal life."
'The Real Housewives of D.C.' debuts Thursday Aug. 5 on Bravo.
MORE ABOUT Michaele Salahi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michaele Salahi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Wears Fruit-and-Veggie Jumpsuit, Meets Baddie Winkle Before MTV VMAs
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne Perform "Complicated" Together in San Diego After Twitter Misunderstanding
- Dancing With the Stars Alum Amy Purdy Gets Married on "Unbelievably Magical Night"
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Rihanna Shows Toned Legs in Colorful, Short Dress, Parties With Katy Perry in New York City—See the Photos!
- Rihanna Attends Friend and Stylist Sonya Benson's Wedding—See Photos of Her and the Bride!
- Miley Cyrus, 2015 MTV VMAs Host, Wears Skintight Fruit & Veggie-Printed Jumpsuit Before Show—Look!