'Housewives of D.C.' Star Lynda Erkiletian Is Ready for Drama but Not Marriage
By Amber James Posted Aug 5th 2010 09:31AM
Although all eyes are on Michaele "White House Party Crasher" Salahi, Lynda is bringing some heat of her own -- revealing she's got a "hot" younger boyfriend, Ebong Eka. "I have a very rich, fulfilling life, so if a man is going to be in my life, it's because he touches my heart," she gushes.
The couple have been dating for over a year, but Lynda, who has been married twice before, is in no rush to tie the knot. "Let's not get carried away. It's way too soon to talk about marriage. I'll get back to you in ten years," she jokes. "Ebong and I have a very balanced, loving relationship, and my kids adore him. I'm such a lucky woman."
Fun Facts about Lynda Erkiletian:
1. She toured with Candi Staton, but she won't be releasing a 'Housewives' single.
"When I first came to Washington, D.C. as a teenager, I went on the road with Candi. I sang backup. I really enjoyed experiencing that side of life and being introduced to the music industry. But I gave up singing a long, long time ago. I'll leave the 'Housewives' singing to Danielle Staub."
2. She loves cooking for her family.
"I'm very domestic. On the weekends, it is so great to surround myself with my family. And this year, I even planted a garden. I love making jelly and canning tomatoes. It brings back days with my grandmother. I'm a Southern girl at heart ... and I've taught every one of my children to cook."
3. People say she looks like Sandra Bullock.
"People tell me, 'You remind me so much of Sandra Bullock.' I'm always like, 'No. She's taller. She's much more beautiful.' But I'll take those comparisons any day."
4. When she's not working, hitting up the social scene or helping with charity events, Lynda "detoxes" at her country home.
"I'm a country girl, and I love nature. I enjoy my time in the city, but I'm most at peace at our country home. My family and I just really detox there. It's the smallest town, and no one knows who you are. Everyone is just really sweet ... I am lucky to have a great balance between my professional and personal life."
'The Real Housewives of D.C.' debuts Thursday Aug. 5 on Bravo.
MORE ABOUT Michaele Salahi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michaele Salahi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Celebrates Completing 125 Hours of Community Service Ahead of Deadline: "Hard Work Pays Off -- Amen!"
- Brandy: What's In My Bag
- Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" ? Watch
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men