Palin Friend: Sarah Wants to Kick Levi Johnston's A**
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 5th 2010 12:57PM
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. And if there is one thing that Sarah Palin hates, it's being made to look like a fool by a 20-year-old Alaskan lothario named Levi Johnston.
"Sarah is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore," a Palin insider (who obviously likes the film 'Network') tells me. "It was bad enough that this kid everyone thinks is stupid has already caused Sarah and her family great shame, telling everyone her secrets. Now, she fears he is going to do it all over again. Who knows what family business sweet Bristol told him when they briefly got back together."
And it looks like Sarah's fears are about to become a reality. Sources close to Levi tell me his people are already shopping around a "His Side of the Story"-type interview where Levi is quite happy to pose shirtless and reveal the latest secret plans of his almost-mother-in-law for the bargain asking price of $20,000.
► Bristol Palin on Levi Johnston Breakup: 'I Was Naive'
We know Levi's committed to paying child support for little Tripp, but can't he find a more honorable way to do it?
"He is like a bad penny that just won't go away," one friend of the family revealed. "And with his son Tripp being so young, he is going to be in her family's life for many years to come, however that boy needs to be careful. Mama Grizzly has had enough. My advice to him would be the next time you see Sarah run because she wants to kick his ass!"
Sorry Levi, but you kind of deserve it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leah Jenner Cradles Baby Bump in Gorgeous Bikini Body Photo: "I Love Being Pregnant"
- Lisa Rinna, 51, Reveals Her Fit Figure in a Teeny Black Bikini: See Her Hot Body Now!
- Olivia Wilde Says Her Post-Baby Body Is "Soft" Like When She "Discovered Krispy Kreme and Pot"
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?