'Transformers 3' Babe Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at Center of Biggest Bra Launch in History
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 5th 2010 05:13AM
This week, Victoria's Secret is launching what it expects to be its biggest bra in the company's history -- the Incredible by Victoria's Secret, a new seamless wonder that features memory fit and comes in three shapes: push-up, demi and racer back. And one of the proud models of the Incredible is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who recently made headlines by replacing Megan Fox in 'Transformers 3.'
StyleList reports that Huntington-Whiteley will join models Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman and Candice Swanepoel to wear the Incredible in both print and television campaigns.
Our pals at StyleList caught up Huntington-Whiteley, who is also the face of Burberry and Thomas Wylde. She was talking bras, not explosions and robots.
StyleList: What makes the Incredible by Victoria's Secret different from other bras?
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: It's the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It smooths and shapes without pinching your back.
SL: There are three styles. Which is your favorite?
RHW: The demi. It's perfect for everyday wear under a T-shirt.
SL: You appear in your bra and panties in the new ad. What was your exercise and diet routine before the shoot?
RHW: I eat healthy organic food and work out with my trainer Jason Walsh in LA whenever I can.
SL: We know you are a strong believer in "chicken cutlets," those rubber bra inserts. Do you use them in daily life?
RHW: I never use them in my free time. But they are great for that extra lift when working.
SL: What are your beauty must haves?
RHW: Water, sleep, exercise, organic food and regular facials.
Huntington-Whiteley read for 'Transformers' director Bay in May. And although she had no previous acting experience, she's was a favorite for the role the moment Fox was no longer associated with the project. Fox had been critical of director Michael Bay in interviews.
Once word got out that Fox was no longer involved in the film, her PR machine did its best to position it as Fox leaving the blockbuster franchise rather than her being canned. "Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3.' It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best," her reps said in May.
Other names on the rumored short list to replace Fox had included Sarah Wright (who starred in 'The House Bunny') and Sports Illustrated cover girl Brooklyn Decker. But Huntington-Whiteley won out. See her strut her stuff for Victoria's Secret below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ricki Lake Files For Divorce From Husband Christian Evans, Offers to Pay Spousal Support
- Bruce Jenner Smokes, Gets Red Manicure on 65th Birthday; Kate Gosselin Avoided Ex-Husband Jon Gosselin at Yard Sale: Top 5 Stories
- Larry King Ponders the Meaning of Life, Unleashes His Innermost Thoughts in Late-Night Twitter Spree
- Booby Chaps! 10 Photos Of Male Celebrities Sporting An Impressive Set Of Man Boobs
- My Everything! Ariana Grande Is ?Spending The Holidays' With ?Soul Partner' Boyfriend Big Sean
- Michael Jackson’s Drug ‘Gatekeeper’ Jason Pfeiffer Talks Tell-All Book & Riding ‘Off Into The Sunset’
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- Katniss Threatens Snow in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 Final Trailer, "Burn"—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Reveals Sex of Baby No. 2—Find Out What She's Having!
- We Might Not Recover from Tonight's American Horror Story: Freak Show: Our Rants and Raves