Kanye West: 'Power' Music Video Premieres on MTV
By Steven Avalos Posted Aug 6th 2010 06:30AM
Kanye West's new music video, 'Power,' is here and it's every bit as mesmerizing as we had previously hoped. The Marco Brambilla-directed video, which Kanye describes as a "painting," depicts the end of an empire (likely a reference to Kanye's fall from grace after last year's VMA incident). The clip, at less than two minutes, features plenty of religious iconography, giving it the feel of the Renaissance frescoes found in European chapels and museums -- only, you know, with Kanye West in it. Wearing a giant gold chain, of course. See the video, er, painting:For more Kanye on PopEater:
► Kanye West's Tweets Get the 'New Yorker' Cartoon Treatment
► Has the Kanye West Comeback Officially Arrived?
► Student Kanye Follows on Twitter Is Not a Big Fan
► Kanye's First Day on Twitter: A Retrospective
MORE ABOUT Kanye West
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kanye West Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
- Will ‘Bachelor' contestant Ashley Iaconetti really lose virginity on national TV?
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Who Is Bryan Randall? Meet Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend
- Britney Spears Posts Beach Photo with Mystery Guy, Has Blunt Message for All Men
- Kylie Jenner Goes Blonde, Just Like Khloe & Kim Kardashian!
- Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies to HR, Obviously Doesn't Land the Job
- Azealia Banks Blasts Both Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus in VMAs Feud: "Contest of the Basics"
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Wears the Same Shimmering Sweater Halter Dress Twice in Two Weeks: See Her Recycled Maternity Style!