Barbra Streisand Thinks Jennifer Aniston Got the Look Right Except for 'the Bump'
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 7th 2010 09:37PM
Barbra Streisand has taken to the Web to let Jennifer Aniston know she's not the only one capable of being a funny girl.
The diva, who is known for carefully guarding her image, posted on her official Website to praise "The Switch" star for channeling her in a Mark Seliger photo shoot for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar.
"I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar. She is a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job," she also wrote.
Streisand posted Aniston's pics from the shoot as well as some of her original "Funny Girl" looks.
The pair met a few years ago at a New Year's party, according to Aniston, who was talked into channeling some of the singer/actress/director/activist's most iconic images for Harper's Bazaar by her longtime hairstylist Chris McMillan.
The former 'Friends' star told Harper's she admires Streisand for being a true "renaissance woman" who's fulfilled all of her aspirations.
Streisand did, however, feel there was something missing from the lavish pictorial: "If she only had a bump on her nose," Streisand writes!. Her full post below:
Aniston stars with Jason Bateman in the romantic comedy of errors, 'The Switch,' opening August 20. In the film, she plays a mother who finds that her best friend was her sperm donor.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Foxworthy Slams Alex Trebek, Doubts His Intellect: Watch Us Weekly's Loose Talk!
- Laverne Cox Goes Without Makeup on Vacation, Works Her Cleavage in Sheer Bathing Suit
- Michael King Dead: The Oprah Winfrey Show Creator, King World CEO Dies at 66
- Stars believe what?
- Kanye and North West nearly unrecognizable in Kim Kardashian's game
- Judge may close Lindsay Lohan's last open criminal case
- Tom Hardy Has the Perfect Reaction When Asked If Mad Max: Fury Road Should Be a "Man's Movie"—Watch Now!
- Lori Loughlin Confirms Aunt Becky Is Back for Fuller House—and Weighs in on Olsen Twins Not Returning
- Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff Talks #RichKids, David Hasselhoff Weighs in on How He Really Feels About His Daughter Being on Reality TV