David Arquette Leaves His Mark In Chicago
By Ben Trivett Posted Aug 9th 2010 02:10PM
Lady Gaga's crowd surfing at Lollapalooza wasn't the only crazy thing happening this past weekend in Chicago. David Arquette took some time off from shooting his latest film, 'Scream 4,' to show off another creative skill, tattooing. The actor stepped into the Carrera Lounge to get some new ink and ended up dispensing a little pain of his own to his tattoo artist. David must have done a good job, he was still able to get a new skull tattoo added to his collection afterward.
► David Arquette Chats With PopEater
Famous Inked Celebrities
David Arquette gets some new ink at the Carrera Lounge in Chicago.
MORE ABOUT David Arquette
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about David Arquette Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Native American Jokes in Adam Sandler's 'The Ridiculous Six' Include "My Peepee in Your Teepee" (Report)
- Critic's Notebook: Bruce Jenner, Nobody's Punchline Now
- Style Notes: Victoria Beckham Can't Identify David's Tattoos; Hillary Clinton Attends DVF Awards
- 9 Things We Want to See on 'Fuller House'
- Meet Marvel's Avengers: An 'Age of Ultron' Character Guide
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Is Already a Big Box Office Hit Overseas