Behind Justin Timberlake's Tequila-Fueled Directorial Debut
By Steven Avalos Posted Aug 9th 2010 08:04PM
Justin Timberlake may be on an excruciatingly extended break from creating new music, but that doesn't mean he's taking it easy. On the contrary, since his last record (2006's 'FutureSex/LoveSounds'), the singer-turned-actor has made countless visits to 'Saturday Night Live' and appeared in a steady stream of films -- next up are 'The Social Network' and the much-anticipated 3D 'Yogi Bear' (in theaters this Christmas, just in time for the Academy's consideration, we presume). And now, Timberlake can add "director" to his growing list of credentials, having helmed a series of commercials for 901 Tequila. It's a close parallel to the fictional universe of 'Entourage,' where Turtle and Vincent Chase have become involved promoting tequila. So, did Justin deliver or should he just stay in front of the camera? Check them out after the jump. (Either way, we're going to need a new album STAT.)
And lastly, this one's a little more NSFW:
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The Most Searched Celebrity Hairstyles of 2014!
- Rumor Bust! Authorities Did NOT Raid Teresa Giudice's Home
- Win It! Ramy Beauty Therapy Skincare and Makeup Collection