Justin Bieber Returning to 'CSI' to Film More Episodes
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 12th 2010 02:33PM
Justin Bieber had signed on to play a troubled kid in an upcoming episode of its hugely popular crime drama 'CSI.' Producers were so excited about his appearance, they've decided to give him a multi-episode storyline. He will guest star on the show's Sept. 23 season premiere and return for the fifteenth episode of the season, which will air in Feb. 2011, Hollywood Life reports.
"He plays Jason McCain, a troubled teenager who is faced with a difficult decision regarding his older brother," CSI executive producer Carol Mendelsohn says of Justin's dark new role.
"We think he's this really good kid who's put in this very bad situation. But we will get a glimmer at the end of the [premiere] that perhaps he's not the good kid we thought!"
"Every 20 years, a phenomenon like Justin Bieber graces our world. We'd like to believe that the phenomenon of CSI has had the same impact on popular culture. The opportunity to bring them together in the premiere is a great treat for our audience and all of its new viewers," said creator Don McGill, writer Carol Mendelsohn and producer Anthony Zuiker in a statement. "This will be true event television."
Justin Bieber Snapshots
Justin Bieber performs at Bridgestone Arena on August 11, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Ryan Reynolds and Mario Lopez Pull the Ultimate April Fools' Joke! Watch
- John Lennon's First Wife Cynthia Dies at 75
- ?KUWTK': Kim Kardashian Not Catering to Rob Anymore, ?It's Pathetic'
- ESPN Writer Ivan Maisel Pens Touching Eulogy for His Missing Son Max, Presumed Dead: Read It Here
- T-Pain Sings "Bartender" A Capella, Acts Out Emoji: Watch!
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher Partake in Their Neighborhood Watch Group, Alert Neighbors When They Hear Helicopters, Police