Justin Bieber Returning to 'CSI' to Film More Episodes
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 12th 2010 02:33PM
Justin Bieber had signed on to play a troubled kid in an upcoming episode of its hugely popular crime drama 'CSI.' Producers were so excited about his appearance, they've decided to give him a multi-episode storyline. He will guest star on the show's Sept. 23 season premiere and return for the fifteenth episode of the season, which will air in Feb. 2011, Hollywood Life reports.
"He plays Jason McCain, a troubled teenager who is faced with a difficult decision regarding his older brother," CSI executive producer Carol Mendelsohn says of Justin's dark new role.
"We think he's this really good kid who's put in this very bad situation. But we will get a glimmer at the end of the [premiere] that perhaps he's not the good kid we thought!"
"Every 20 years, a phenomenon like Justin Bieber graces our world. We'd like to believe that the phenomenon of CSI has had the same impact on popular culture. The opportunity to bring them together in the premiere is a great treat for our audience and all of its new viewers," said creator Don McGill, writer Carol Mendelsohn and producer Anthony Zuiker in a statement. "This will be true event television."
Justin Bieber Snapshots
Justin Bieber performs at Bridgestone Arena on August 11, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- The Best Of James Gandolfini On 'The Sopranos'
- James Gandolfini's Best Movie Roles
- 'Sopranos' Star Dies At Age 51
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- ?Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Extra Scoop: Author Reveals Director for ?Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie
- John Stamos on the Set of ?Necessary Roughness'