Danielle Staub Fired? 'Real Housewives' Star Responds
By Amber James Posted Aug 16th 2010 04:30PM
Exclusive: Danielle Staub is firing back at reports claiming she's been let go from Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey.' Staub, who is known for her controversial on-screen catfights, insists we haven't seen the last of her. "Actually, I'm not even thinking about season three right now, as I am considering many incredible options that have been presented to me," Staub tells PopEater in an official statement. "Right now, I just want to let fans know that we have a fantastic finale coming up next week and explosive reunion shows on August 30 and September 6. Don't worry next year, I'll still be the one you either love to hate or hate to love."
Life & Style claims Staub hasn't been invited back for the show's third season, adding it "came as a complete shock" (via Huffington Post).
An insider adds that Staub is working on a spin-off reality series (like Bethenny Frankel's), which will focus on her life and her daughter's careers.
"I don't know if there are talks right now about a third season of the show, but I'm more excited about talks of my spin-off than anything else," she told the magazine at her birthday party in New York on August 10.
Staub received media attention during the first season of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' when allegations surfaced about her party-girl past, supposedly involving drugs, sex and run-ins with the law.
On May 25, Staub released her first book, 'The Naked Truth: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewife of New Jersey -- In Her Own Words,' an explosive tell-all memoir in which she opened up about her scandalous past.
Even more drama surfaced when Hustler Inc. announced it planned to release a 75-minute sex tape featuring Staub. A rep from Hustler told TMZ that the tape was shot last September -- several months after she first appeared on the Bravo reality show.
MORE ABOUT Danielle Staub
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Danielle Staub Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elisabeth Moss Calls Fred Armisen Marriage "Extremely Traumatic," Mad Men Star Goes Topless for New York Magazine
- The Bachelor: The Top 5 Biggest, Baddest Splits Ever
- Lena Dunham Deletes, Apologizes For Molestation Tweet: "Even Naked Girls Get Embarrassed"
- Jennifer Aniston: I’d Like To Have Gisele’s Body
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: Accused Murderer Vomits During Stirring Testimony Regarding Girlfriend’s Injuries
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- Lena Dunham Apologizes for Molestation Joke on Twitter: "Even Naked Girls Get Embarrassed"
- Justin Bieber Deposition Video Released: The 5 Biggest Revelations That May (Or May Not) Surprise You
- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Watch the Fallout From Vincent and Catherine's "Breakup Sex" Now!