Danielle Staub Fired? 'Real Housewives' Star Responds
By Amber James Posted Aug 16th 2010 04:30PM
Exclusive: Danielle Staub is firing back at reports claiming she's been let go from Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey.' Staub, who is known for her controversial on-screen catfights, insists we haven't seen the last of her. "Actually, I'm not even thinking about season three right now, as I am considering many incredible options that have been presented to me," Staub tells PopEater in an official statement. "Right now, I just want to let fans know that we have a fantastic finale coming up next week and explosive reunion shows on August 30 and September 6. Don't worry next year, I'll still be the one you either love to hate or hate to love."
Life & Style claims Staub hasn't been invited back for the show's third season, adding it "came as a complete shock" (via Huffington Post).
An insider adds that Staub is working on a spin-off reality series (like Bethenny Frankel's), which will focus on her life and her daughter's careers.
"I don't know if there are talks right now about a third season of the show, but I'm more excited about talks of my spin-off than anything else," she told the magazine at her birthday party in New York on August 10.
Staub received media attention during the first season of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' when allegations surfaced about her party-girl past, supposedly involving drugs, sex and run-ins with the law.
On May 25, Staub released her first book, 'The Naked Truth: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewife of New Jersey -- In Her Own Words,' an explosive tell-all memoir in which she opened up about her scandalous past.
Even more drama surfaced when Hustler Inc. announced it planned to release a 75-minute sex tape featuring Staub. A rep from Hustler told TMZ that the tape was shot last September -- several months after she first appeared on the Bravo reality show.
MORE ABOUT Danielle Staub
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Danielle Staub Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Annie Lennox Disses Beyonce as "Feminism Lite," Has Issues With "Cheap" Performances
- Jordin Sparks Flashes Huge Smile, Calls Jason Derulo Split a "Plot Twist"
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service: Read Their Message and Facebook Post
- Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion To The Holocaust On Instagram ? Read Her Post
- ?Absolutely Green' Khloe Kardashian Admittedly Needed Work On The X Factor, Former Co-Host Mario Lopez Says
- ?Bachelorette' Baby! Ashley Hebert & Husband J.P. Rosenbaum Welcome Son Fordham Rhys
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- Alicia Keys Reveals Her Due Date—Find Out When the Singer Will Give Birth to Her Second Child!
- Rita Ora: String Bean, Asparagus or Cold-Pressed Green Juice? See the Crazy Green Look!
- Diem Brown Speaks About Latest Cancer Battle: ''I'm Really Looking Forward to Having One Painless, Fun Day''