Photos: Jenny McCarthy Parties in Sexy Lingerie
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 16th 2010 03:10PM
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy dusted off one of her raunchiest outfits to host The Palms' 4th Annual Midsummer Night's Dream party in Las Vegas this weekend. The 37-year-old actress donned a tiny white bikini, which left very little to the imagination. Guess she wanted to show funnyman Jim Carrey what he's missing out on. "I have one more year to pull off an outfit like this, so I better hit it while it's hot," she told Us Magazine.
After dating for five years, Carrey and McCarthy officially split in April. The couple revealed the break up news on Twitter. "I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart," McCarthy wrote.
Carrey had kind words for her as well. "Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best!"
McCarthy announced she was living with Carrey in April 2008 during an appearance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show,' but she made a clear point that they had no plans to marry.
Jenny McCarthy arrives at the fourth annual Midsummer Night's Dream party at the Palms Casino Resort on August 14, 2010 in Las Vegas.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Jenny McCarthy
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jenny McCarthy Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- China Introduces TV Broadcast Rule to Prevent Channels From All Airing the Same Show
- The Hollywood Reporter Names 2014's 35 Most Powerful People in Media
- Meet Tribeca's Behind-the-Screen Costume Queen
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- Pierce Brosnan Isn't Happy With His James Bond Performance
- Stephen Colbert Set for April 22 'Late Show' Appearance
- Tracy Morgan Is 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin