Erykah Badu Gets Probation for Stripping
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 17th 2010 03:17PM
In March, Badu performed a walking striptease for her 'Window Seat' music video at Dealey Plaza, where President John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in 1963. The video ends with a nude Badu falling to the ground as if she has been shot.
Police in April cited her for disorderly conduct after a witness made a sworn complaint. A number of children were among the tourists and other random passers-by seen in the video.
Badu strolled through the city center of her hometown, tossing her clothes while walking slowly to the tune of the track. The singer admits her stunt has been "grossly misunderstood."
Back in April, she told Wanda Sykes, "J.F.K. is one of my heroes, one of the nation's heroes ... Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Scandal' finale recap: Murder, betrayal and a shocking twist
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million