Erykah Badu Gets Probation for Stripping
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 17th 2010 03:17PM
In March, Badu performed a walking striptease for her 'Window Seat' music video at Dealey Plaza, where President John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in 1963. The video ends with a nude Badu falling to the ground as if she has been shot.
Police in April cited her for disorderly conduct after a witness made a sworn complaint. A number of children were among the tourists and other random passers-by seen in the video.
Badu strolled through the city center of her hometown, tossing her clothes while walking slowly to the tune of the track. The singer admits her stunt has been "grossly misunderstood."
Back in April, she told Wanda Sykes, "J.F.K. is one of my heroes, one of the nation's heroes ... Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Chrissy Teigen Naked on Magazine Cover… How She Maintains That Body!
- Ben Affleck Shoots Down Nanny Story, Calls It 'Garbage'
- Donald Trump and Sarah Palin As Running Mates: Is This Really Happening?!
- Nick Viall Tells Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky That Kaitlyn Bristowe Broke Rules By Saying "I Love You" Many Times
- Love and Hip Hop's Nikko London Tells His Side of the Sex Tape Scandal — Watch!
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Behind the Scenes: Watch the Bikinis, Makeouts, More!