Erykah Badu Gets Probation for Stripping
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 17th 2010 03:17PM
In March, Badu performed a walking striptease for her 'Window Seat' music video at Dealey Plaza, where President John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in 1963. The video ends with a nude Badu falling to the ground as if she has been shot.
Police in April cited her for disorderly conduct after a witness made a sworn complaint. A number of children were among the tourists and other random passers-by seen in the video.
Badu strolled through the city center of her hometown, tossing her clothes while walking slowly to the tune of the track. The singer admits her stunt has been "grossly misunderstood."
Back in April, she told Wanda Sykes, "J.F.K. is one of my heroes, one of the nation's heroes ... Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- Extra Scoop: Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles? Is It On?
- Attention Garth Brooks Fans? He's Going on Tour!
- Crushing on Cole Vosbury! 6 New Reasons We Love 'The Voice' Contestant