Erykah Badu Gets Probation for Stripping
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 17th 2010 03:17PM
In March, Badu performed a walking striptease for her 'Window Seat' music video at Dealey Plaza, where President John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in 1963. The video ends with a nude Badu falling to the ground as if she has been shot.
Police in April cited her for disorderly conduct after a witness made a sworn complaint. A number of children were among the tourists and other random passers-by seen in the video.
Badu strolled through the city center of her hometown, tossing her clothes while walking slowly to the tune of the track. The singer admits her stunt has been "grossly misunderstood."
Back in April, she told Wanda Sykes, "J.F.K. is one of my heroes, one of the nation's heroes ... Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Matthew McConaughey HAS to return for ?Magic Mike 2?
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- Rosie O'Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show: "It's a Tragedy on Every Level"
- Jenny McCarthy Is Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, Makes Announcement on The View: See Her Ring!
- The View Reunion Planned for May With Past and Present Hosts Including Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Rosie O'Donnell