Erykah Badu Gets Probation for Stripping
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 17th 2010 03:17PM
In March, Badu performed a walking striptease for her 'Window Seat' music video at Dealey Plaza, where President John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in 1963. The video ends with a nude Badu falling to the ground as if she has been shot.
Police in April cited her for disorderly conduct after a witness made a sworn complaint. A number of children were among the tourists and other random passers-by seen in the video.
Badu strolled through the city center of her hometown, tossing her clothes while walking slowly to the tune of the track. The singer admits her stunt has been "grossly misunderstood."
Back in April, she told Wanda Sykes, "J.F.K. is one of my heroes, one of the nation's heroes ... Kennedy was a revolutionary; he was not afraid to butt heads with America, and I was not afraid to show America my butt-naked truth."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Quentin Tarantino slams Cate Blanchett films, Hollywood bigwigs
- Nicki Minaj, Kanye West go after Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, respectively at MTV VMAs
- List of winners of 2015 MTV Video Music Award
- Kanye Vows to Run for President in 2020, Bieber Cries
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down With Miley Cyrus Live on the VMAs!
- Miley Cyrus Reacts to Nicki Minaj's "Bitch" Threat During VMAs 2015 Live Broadcast: GIF
- Jill, Jessa Duggar Want to Raise Awareness About Sexual Abuse Amid Brother Josh's Scandal
- Hayden Christensen: Rachel Bilson "Was Very Keen" On Naming Daughter Briar Rose, Plays Disney Songs All the Time