'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ariana Grande Talks Losing Touch With Her Father Edward Butera: I Still Love Him
- Andi Dorfman Won't Invite Juan Pablo Galavis to Wedding Unless He Proposes to Nikki Ferrell
- Orlando Bloom Confronts Justin Bieber, Bieber Baits Bloom About Miranda Kerr: Report
- Half-Sister Of Drew Barrymore, 47, Found Dead In Her Car Near San Diego
- Uncle Jacko & Auntie Dolly? Meet 16 Celebrity Godparents
- Sunny Hostin & Lauren Sanchez Are New Frontrunners For ?The View' Vacancies ? Who'll Get The Gig?
- Kim Kardashian slams Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus