'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Likens Being a Rapper to Being a Police Officer: I'm "Putting My Life at Risk"
- Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke Have Mary Poppins Reunion on Red Carpet 50 Years After Debut: Picture
- Paul Walker's Remains Released to Family After Autopsy: Report
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Vixen Kristen Doute Goes TOPLESS For Music Video!
- Revealed: The REAL Reason Why Paris Hilton's Brother Is No Longer Cooperating With Police ? He's Been Threatened With The Release Of ?Incriminating Photos'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stepbrother Not Missing
- Jennifer Aniston lands on Forbes' overpaid actors list: Who's the most overrated actor?
- Ben Affleck has a hard time watching Republican actors
- Bonding over Brad: Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston celebrate the holidays together
- Kim Kardashian Defends Her Charity Work and eBay Auction to Help the Philippines: "Giving Comes From the Heart"
- New Community Video: Chang's Doing What?! And Why Joel McHale's "More Excited Than Ever"
- Law & Order: SVU Prepares For Shakeup—Dann Florek's Cragen Is Leaving the Show