'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!
- Sony CEO Michael Lynton Defends The Interview Decision: "We Have Not Backed Down"
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Idris Elba could be next James Bond according to leaked e-mails
- Stephen Collins says older woman exposed herself to him when he was young
- Celebs react to Sony pulling 'The Interview' from theaters
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!