'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Backstreet Boys Release ‘In A World Like This’ Single ? Listen Here!
- Selma Blair Fired From ‘Anger Management’ By Charlie Sheen With Profane Text
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him