'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA
- Who’s That Girl? Farrah Abraham’s Shocking First Modeling Shoot Shows How Much She’s Changed — Thanks To Plastic Surgery!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp