'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cecil the Lion's Older Brother Jericho Illegally Killed After Walter J. Palmer Outrage
- Leolah Brown Interrupts Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral, Calls Out Pat Houston: "Whitney Is Rolling Over in Her Grave!"
- Valerie Harper Is Not in a Coma, Gives Update on Health After Hospitalization
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic!
- Ashlee Simpson Ross & Evan Ross Give New Baby a Rock Star Name—Find Out What It Is!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral: Leolah Brown Leaves Church After Outburst—Find Out What She Said