'Glee' Season Two Campaign Image Revealed
And so it begins: After turning down the volume just a tad over the summer, FOX is getting ready to sell the second season of musical mega-hit 'Glee' (which premieres September 21). Vulture has the first look at the campaign, which, in addition to showcasing Lea Michele's new bang-tastic do, takes a signature scene from the show's pilot and turns it into a symbol of Gleek Power.
See the promo image exclusively on Vulture!
This year's promo campaign, which will start appearing on billboards, buses and everywhere else next week, provides a cold, wet illustration for just how empowered New Directions has become since the show began last season, when the ads featured the universal hand gesture for "loser." When the show began, the slushie was "a weapon to put the 'Glee' kids down," says FOX marketing president Joe Earley, while by season's end, our lovable losers had co-opted this weapon, dousing Mr. Schuester in the finale. Take back the slushie!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Baby Girl Ioni James With Husband James Conran: See First Photos!
- Tracey Ullman's Mother Doreen Skinner Dies in House Fire Caused By Cigarette
- Prince Harry Supports Ex Cressida Bonas at London Play: Details
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- 2015 Kids' Choice Awards Arrivals: See Nick Jonas, Olivia Culpo, Iggy Azalea and More on the Orange Carpet
- Sean Hayes and Husband Scott Icenogle Lip Sync to Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson's ''Trouble''—Watch Now!
- Don't Laugh at Death, Tell Women They're Skinny and More Advice Grace Helbig Got From Andy Cohen—See the Hilarious Clip!