Jenny McCarthy Has a New Boyfriend
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 17th 2010 04:05PM
Sorry guys -- Jenny McCarthy is officially off the market. The former Playboy model is dating Jason Toohey, a former fitness model, her rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The pair have been dating for about two months -- and already live together. The couple have a house in Las Vegas, and the actress seems to be enjoying her time in Sin City. Over the weekend, McCarthy played hostess at the Midsummer Night's Dream party at the Palms Casino Resort and left very little to the imagination in her skimpy outfit.
Toohey resides in Las Vegas and once starred as a pirate in Treasure Island's 'Sirens of TI' show. He is also the founder of Eyedews, an under-eye mask treatment. Recently, McCarthy began promoting the product via Twitter and on Las Vegas television.
McCarthy and Toohey have been enjoying the Vegas nightlife scene, and he's been more than willing to showcase their romance on Facebook with numerous photos.
In April, McCarthy officially split from funnyman Jim Carrey after five years together. The couple revealed the news of their breakup on Twitter.
"I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart," McCarthy wrote.
Jenny McCarthy arrives at the fourth annual Midsummer Night's Dream party at the Palms Casino Resort on August 14, 2010 in Las Vegas.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Jenny McCarthy
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jenny McCarthy Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''