'Shy' Blake Lively Dons Handcuffs and Bra in Interview Magazine
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 18th 2010 02:48PM
"I'm actually a very shy person -- that's a big secret, so don't tell," Lively admits to Ben Affleck in September's Interview magazine.
"But being in [acting] classes pushed me to break out of that a little bit. It's like nature versus nurture: I'm naturally very shy, but I was brought up in a way where I had to get up and get out of that."
But those fears seem to be in the past for the 23-year-old blonde, who reveals she had to film a sex scene with Affleck on her very first day of shooting their new movie, 'The Town.' Yeow!
And even though she's a pro on the red carpet, it's mostly just an act. "With acting, I think half of it is just acting confident. We stand on these red carpets and pose in these dresses, but we're all only so confident. It doesn't mean we think we're great looking or anything. It's all a facade," Lively adds.
On following in her parents' footsteps: "I don't feel like I ever had any sort of Hollywood upbringing ... I got to travel and visit my family on set. I got to eat craft service. I actually think that was the reason I got into acting: the free food. I literally remember on my first job being like, 'Yes! I get to have craft service every day!'"
Blake Lively Snapshots
The ever fashionable Blake Lively films scenes for 'Gossip Girl' on the Upper West Side on August 17, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Think Kourtney Kardashian Should Handle Kris Jenner's Estate: Watch the Debate
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher and more react to 'religious freedom' bill
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly hires personality 'coaches' to become nicer
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!