'Shy' Blake Lively Dons Handcuffs and Bra in Interview Magazine
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 18th 2010 02:48PM
"I'm actually a very shy person -- that's a big secret, so don't tell," Lively admits to Ben Affleck in September's Interview magazine.
"But being in [acting] classes pushed me to break out of that a little bit. It's like nature versus nurture: I'm naturally very shy, but I was brought up in a way where I had to get up and get out of that."
But those fears seem to be in the past for the 23-year-old blonde, who reveals she had to film a sex scene with Affleck on her very first day of shooting their new movie, 'The Town.' Yeow!
And even though she's a pro on the red carpet, it's mostly just an act. "With acting, I think half of it is just acting confident. We stand on these red carpets and pose in these dresses, but we're all only so confident. It doesn't mean we think we're great looking or anything. It's all a facade," Lively adds.
On following in her parents' footsteps: "I don't feel like I ever had any sort of Hollywood upbringing ... I got to travel and visit my family on set. I got to eat craft service. I actually think that was the reason I got into acting: the free food. I literally remember on my first job being like, 'Yes! I get to have craft service every day!'"
Blake Lively Snapshots
The ever fashionable Blake Lively films scenes for 'Gossip Girl' on the Upper West Side on August 17, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elton John Marries David Furnish: Wedding Details!
- Mike Myers Played Dr. Evil on Saturday Night Live to Talk About the Sony Hack: Watch Now!
- Most Googled Beauty Questions of 2014: How to Get Rid of Acne, Stretch Marks; Plus, When to Really Wash Your Hair
- Sofia Vergara would love to stay young
- Kate Upton wins 'Sexiest Woman' award
- Elton John marries longtime partner David Furnish in England
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Officially Married—Check out Wedding Details and Pics from Their 2nd Ceremony!
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!