Britney Spears Is 'Having So Much Fun' on 'Glee' Set
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 18th 2010 05:17PM
Britney Spears is such a GLEEk. The superstar eagerly tweeted all day long while on set for her upcoming appearance on 'Glee.' "About to do my first shot of the day for Glee tweeties!" Spears wrote on her Twitter page. "Here we goooo!" Later, she and Heather Morris posed for a photo (above) while on set of the hit Fox show. "What's up GLEEKS? Having so much fun on set!! Can't wait for you guys to see the episode!"
Last week, 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy confirmed that Britney herself will be appearing on the show (via Ryan Seacrest.)
"Britney, I think 100 percent, is going to be on the episode [for a] couple of scenes," Murphy revealed to Seacrest in a radio interview.
Earlier this year, Spears' manager Adam Leber tweeted about wanting an all-Britney episode, hoping to make it a trending topic on the social media site. Then 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy told EW.com that he was considering it. And the rest is history.
►Forget About Britney, We Want a New Kids on the Block Episode of 'Glee'
Britney Spears stops at a west side boutique on May 10. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Shum Jr. Is Engaged! Glee Star Proposed to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara in Hawaii
- Jessica Simpson Shares Slim Selfie, Jared Leto Wonders If J. Law's Oscars Falls Are "a Bit of an Act": Top 5 Stories
- Jenna Fischer Shows Off Bare Baby Bump on 40th Birthday
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage