Britney Spears Is 'Having So Much Fun' on 'Glee' Set
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 18th 2010 05:17PM
Britney Spears is such a GLEEk. The superstar eagerly tweeted all day long while on set for her upcoming appearance on 'Glee.' "About to do my first shot of the day for Glee tweeties!" Spears wrote on her Twitter page. "Here we goooo!" Later, she and Heather Morris posed for a photo (above) while on set of the hit Fox show. "What's up GLEEKS? Having so much fun on set!! Can't wait for you guys to see the episode!"
Last week, 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy confirmed that Britney herself will be appearing on the show (via Ryan Seacrest.)
"Britney, I think 100 percent, is going to be on the episode [for a] couple of scenes," Murphy revealed to Seacrest in a radio interview.
Earlier this year, Spears' manager Adam Leber tweeted about wanting an all-Britney episode, hoping to make it a trending topic on the social media site. Then 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy told EW.com that he was considering it. And the rest is history.
►Forget About Britney, We Want a New Kids on the Block Episode of 'Glee'
Britney Spears stops at a west side boutique on May 10. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis Wants Nikki Ferrell to Use Her Bachelor Fame to Be a Model
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise
- ESPN to air cable's first ever NFL playoff game
- New Releases: 'Bettie Page Reveals All' heads to DVD
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript