Jon Hamm and Eva Longoria Parker to Present Emmys
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 19th 2010 07:50AM
Jon Hamm, nominated for his always-stellar work on 'Mad Men,' and 'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria have joined the roster of presenters at the 2010 Emmy Awards.
PEOPLE reports that Jim Parsons (nominated for 'The Big Bang Theory') will also present an award, along with Hamm's 'Mad Men' costar January Jones, John Krasinski, Matthew Perry, Edie Falco, Laurence Fishburne, Sofia Vergara and LL Cool J. Sounds like quite a night in store!
A slew of comedians will support host Jimmy Fallon throughout the evening -- Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Joel McHale are all slated to present awards.
The 62nd Primetime Emmys will be held Aug. 29 at the Nokia Theatre in LA, and air live on NBC at 8PM EST.
Mad Men Season 4 Photos
Elisabeth Moss, Jon Hamm, and Christina Hendricks as Peggy, Don, and Joan from Mad Men.
Frank Ockenfels 3, AMC
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight