Jon Hamm and Eva Longoria Parker to Present Emmys
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 19th 2010 07:50AM
Jon Hamm, nominated for his always-stellar work on 'Mad Men,' and 'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria have joined the roster of presenters at the 2010 Emmy Awards.
PEOPLE reports that Jim Parsons (nominated for 'The Big Bang Theory') will also present an award, along with Hamm's 'Mad Men' costar January Jones, John Krasinski, Matthew Perry, Edie Falco, Laurence Fishburne, Sofia Vergara and LL Cool J. Sounds like quite a night in store!
A slew of comedians will support host Jimmy Fallon throughout the evening -- Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Joel McHale are all slated to present awards.
The 62nd Primetime Emmys will be held Aug. 29 at the Nokia Theatre in LA, and air live on NBC at 8PM EST.
Mad Men Season 4 Photos
Elisabeth Moss, Jon Hamm, and Christina Hendricks as Peggy, Don, and Joan from Mad Men.
Frank Ockenfels 3, AMC
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''