Jon Hamm and Eva Longoria Parker to Present Emmys
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 19th 2010 07:50AM
Jon Hamm, nominated for his always-stellar work on 'Mad Men,' and 'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria have joined the roster of presenters at the 2010 Emmy Awards.
PEOPLE reports that Jim Parsons (nominated for 'The Big Bang Theory') will also present an award, along with Hamm's 'Mad Men' costar January Jones, John Krasinski, Matthew Perry, Edie Falco, Laurence Fishburne, Sofia Vergara and LL Cool J. Sounds like quite a night in store!
A slew of comedians will support host Jimmy Fallon throughout the evening -- Will Arnett, Stephen Colbert, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Joel McHale are all slated to present awards.
The 62nd Primetime Emmys will be held Aug. 29 at the Nokia Theatre in LA, and air live on NBC at 8PM EST.
Mad Men Season 4 Photos
Elisabeth Moss, Jon Hamm, and Christina Hendricks as Peggy, Don, and Joan from Mad Men.
Frank Ockenfels 3, AMC
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!