Steven Tyler Tells Friend He's an 'American Idol' Judge
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a friend of Steven Tyler told the Associated Press that the Aerosmith frontman is confirmed as a judge on the upcoming season of 'American Idol.'
"While an official announcement about Tyler has yet to come from FOX and the producers of the top-rated show, the source told The Associated Press on Wednesday, 'there is no reason to refute' Tyler's account," the AP writes.
FOX did not comment on the report. Stay tuned to PopEater for developments!
Ellen DeGeneres left 'Idol' after just one season, announcing her departure weeks ago. Shortly after the report, news arrived that Kara DioGuardi had been fired -- and that Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler looked like the replacements. While J.Lo has since reportedly been nixed, Tyler is now all but confirmed.
Has 'American Idol' run its course? PopEater asked New Yorkers -- see the video:
► Steven Tyler Replacing Kara DioGuardi on 'American Idol'?
► The Only Way to Save 'American Idol'? Start Over
► The 'Dawg' Speaks! Randy Jackson on 'American Idol' Rumors
► Ellen DeGeneres Departs 'American Idol'
MORE ABOUT Steven Tyler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Steven Tyler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!