Teresa Giudice Blames Bravo for Financial Woes
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 19th 2010 09:15AM
"If she wasn't on the show, this all would be much easier," a friend of Teresa's tells PopEater.
"Everything would be settled by now, but because she is now famous everyone is using the situation to get press for themselves and humiliate her and her family. It's honestly got to the point where she's not sure if she wants to come back for another season."
A few days ago, new evidence proved the couple went on a $60,000 shopping spree not long after they filed for bankruptcy.
Teresa and Joe bought $8,800 curtains and spent $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables and chairs, while at the same time trying to convince a Newark federal bankruptcy judge to stop the August 22 auction of their personal belongings. Judge Morris Stern refused to stop the auction, but postponed it until Oct. 3.
"Teresa is sick of everyone knowing all her private financial business," an insider tells me. "She didn't sign up to be on 'Housewives' so that everyone could look into her bank account. Millions of couples go through what they are going through, except no one knows about it. It's just not fair."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Max Greenfield Reveals How the New Girl Cast Found Out About Zooey Deschanel's Pregnancy, Says She'll Make a "Fantastic" Mom
- SAG Awards 2015: Watch Us Weekly's Red Carpet Arrival Livestream
- Brad Pitt Makes Surprise Sundance Film Festival Cameo, Hangs With James Franco: Details
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- WWE Diva Eva Marie Skips Meals and Risks Her Health for Photo Shoot—See the Shocking Total Divas Clip!
- Christina Milian Gets Emotional While Bonding With Her Daughter Violet—See the Adorable Turned Up Clip!
- Galavant Guys Reveal Super-Secret Show Plan: "Makey-Uppy-As-We-Go-Alongy" (Watch and Try Not to Laugh!)