Teresa Giudice Blames Bravo for Financial Woes
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 19th 2010 09:15AM
"If she wasn't on the show, this all would be much easier," a friend of Teresa's tells PopEater.
"Everything would be settled by now, but because she is now famous everyone is using the situation to get press for themselves and humiliate her and her family. It's honestly got to the point where she's not sure if she wants to come back for another season."
A few days ago, new evidence proved the couple went on a $60,000 shopping spree not long after they filed for bankruptcy.
Teresa and Joe bought $8,800 curtains and spent $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables and chairs, while at the same time trying to convince a Newark federal bankruptcy judge to stop the August 22 auction of their personal belongings. Judge Morris Stern refused to stop the auction, but postponed it until Oct. 3.
"Teresa is sick of everyone knowing all her private financial business," an insider tells me. "She didn't sign up to be on 'Housewives' so that everyone could look into her bank account. Millions of couples go through what they are going through, except no one knows about it. It's just not fair."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dina Manzo Has Never Met Autistic Nephew, Still Estranged from Sister Caroline: Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Preview
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out Publicly in Powerful Essay: "I'm Proud to Be Gay"
- Ashton Kutcher Talks Being a "Hero" to Baby Wyatt, Parenting With Mila Kunis
- Kris Jenner Brings Up Rob's ?Chubby Stage,' Insisting She Tried To Teach Her Kids ?How Beautiful They Are On The Inside'
- Dean McDermott ?Done With Social Media' After Nasty Spat Over Sex Shop Trip With Tori In The Hospital
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships