Teresa Giudice Blames Bravo for Financial Woes
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 19th 2010 09:15AM
"If she wasn't on the show, this all would be much easier," a friend of Teresa's tells PopEater.
"Everything would be settled by now, but because she is now famous everyone is using the situation to get press for themselves and humiliate her and her family. It's honestly got to the point where she's not sure if she wants to come back for another season."
A few days ago, new evidence proved the couple went on a $60,000 shopping spree not long after they filed for bankruptcy.
Teresa and Joe bought $8,800 curtains and spent $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables and chairs, while at the same time trying to convince a Newark federal bankruptcy judge to stop the August 22 auction of their personal belongings. Judge Morris Stern refused to stop the auction, but postponed it until Oct. 3.
"Teresa is sick of everyone knowing all her private financial business," an insider tells me. "She didn't sign up to be on 'Housewives' so that everyone could look into her bank account. Millions of couples go through what they are going through, except no one knows about it. It's just not fair."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West, Taylor Swift Joke About Infamous VMAs Moment as He Accepts Video Vanguard Award
- Kanye West Says He's Running for President in 2020 in Bonkers VMAs 2015 Speech
- Justin Bieber Cries After "What Do You Mean?" Performance at 2015 VMAs — Watch Him Break Down
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Justin Bieber Is Shirtless and Looking Mighty Fine in "What Do You Mean?" Music Video—Watch Now!
- Bachelor in Paradise is Exhausting Us: Who's the Worst of the Worst This Week?
- Wes Craven Dead at 76: Director Helped Create Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street and Other Horror Films