Teresa Giudice Blames Bravo for Financial Woes
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 19th 2010 09:15AM
"If she wasn't on the show, this all would be much easier," a friend of Teresa's tells PopEater.
"Everything would be settled by now, but because she is now famous everyone is using the situation to get press for themselves and humiliate her and her family. It's honestly got to the point where she's not sure if she wants to come back for another season."
A few days ago, new evidence proved the couple went on a $60,000 shopping spree not long after they filed for bankruptcy.
Teresa and Joe bought $8,800 curtains and spent $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables and chairs, while at the same time trying to convince a Newark federal bankruptcy judge to stop the August 22 auction of their personal belongings. Judge Morris Stern refused to stop the auction, but postponed it until Oct. 3.
"Teresa is sick of everyone knowing all her private financial business," an insider tells me. "She didn't sign up to be on 'Housewives' so that everyone could look into her bank account. Millions of couples go through what they are going through, except no one knows about it. It's just not fair."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lisa Rinna: My Husband Harry Hamlin Said He'd Divorce Me If I Joined Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Bill Cosby Says He's "Far From Finished" in New Statement As More Women Come Forward
- Gisele Bundchen Recalls "Magical" Wedding Day With Tom Brady in Throwback Photo, Shares Rare Glimpse of Sequin Dress
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150G Oscars dress stolen
- Kelly Clarkson Releases More Songs Off Her Upcoming Album—Listen to ''Take You High'' & ''Let Your Tears Fall'' Here!
- Dallas' Leonor Varela Welcomes Daughter Luna Mae—See Her First Pic!
- Matt Lauer Confronts Ellen DeGeneres Over Epic Fifty Shades Prank, Thanks Raunchy Twitter Accounts for ''Kind Tweets''