Teresa Giudice Blames Bravo for Financial Woes
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 19th 2010 09:15AM
"If she wasn't on the show, this all would be much easier," a friend of Teresa's tells PopEater.
"Everything would be settled by now, but because she is now famous everyone is using the situation to get press for themselves and humiliate her and her family. It's honestly got to the point where she's not sure if she wants to come back for another season."
A few days ago, new evidence proved the couple went on a $60,000 shopping spree not long after they filed for bankruptcy.
Teresa and Joe bought $8,800 curtains and spent $45,000 on wall hangings, mirrors, frames, tables and chairs, while at the same time trying to convince a Newark federal bankruptcy judge to stop the August 22 auction of their personal belongings. Judge Morris Stern refused to stop the auction, but postponed it until Oct. 3.
"Teresa is sick of everyone knowing all her private financial business," an insider tells me. "She didn't sign up to be on 'Housewives' so that everyone could look into her bank account. Millions of couples go through what they are going through, except no one knows about it. It's just not fair."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mary-Kate Olsen Wants to Have a Baby With Olivier Sarkozy
- Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Open The Sugar Factory in Las Vegas
- Sharon Osbourne Lied About Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery: "I Made It Up," She Tells Howard Stern
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Ashley Madekwe Launches BaubleBar Collection, Gives Us Affordable Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Jaimie Alexander Shows Skin in Sexy Bikini During Vacation With Shirtless Peter Facinelli
- The Talk's Julie Chen Says It Was a Mistake for The View to Bring on Jenny McCarthy