Seriously?! Megan Fox Wears Stepson's Shirts
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 20th 2010 06:33AM
Megan Fox obviously isn't ashamed of hand-me-downs. The actress has taken to transforming her wardrobe by borrowing T-shirts from hubby Brian Austin Green's 8-year-old son, Kassius. And she's been doing it for years, according to the Daily Mail. Earlier this month, the 'Jonah Hex' star showed off her taut tummy in Kassius's green "Voltron: Defender of the Universe" shirt. But this isn't the first time.
Fox also bared her belly back in 2008, proving herself a force to be reckoned with, in the boy's snug white 'Star Wars' tee.
You gotta hand it to Fox -- she sure knows how to make being a sci-fi nerd look sexy. And if Kassius were smart, he'd put those Fox-worn shirts on eBay, pronto!
Megan Fox Photos
Megan Fox attends the green room at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards on August 8 in Universal City, California. More Photos >>
MORE ABOUT Megan Fox
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Megan Fox Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Salling, 31, Is Dating Disney Star Denyse Tontz, 19: Sweet Picture, Details
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Reunites With Buffy Costar Anthony Head: Adorable Picture
- Leonardo DiCaprio Does Karate in Skinny Jeans on a Yacht: Pictures
- Remembering Her Dad ? Bindi Irwin Opens Up About Losing Her ?Crocodile Hunter' Dad Steve Irwin, Says It's Like ?Losing A Piece Of Your Heart'
- Feud With The Kardashians Explodes — Kim’s BFF Jonathan Cheban Tells ‘RHONJ’ Star Ashlee Holmes, ‘You Made A Huge Mistake!’
- Chelsea In Control! New Book Claims Bill And Hillary Clinton's Daughter Wears The Pants In The Family ? Author Claims She Is A ?Royal Child'
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC