'American Chopper' Star Paul Teutul, Jr. Weds
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 23rd 2010 03:40PM
The affair included $28,000 in flower arrangements, a six-tier pink velvet cake with lemon butter cream icing and a post-ceremony butterfly release. Bezier even took her search for the perfect gown to the experts on 'Say Yes to the Dress' and found a Pnina Tornai design that was just right.
However, one very important guest -- Paul Teutul, Sr. -- decided to skip the nuptials, TMZ reports.
Senior and Junior have always had their spats on the TLC show. Off camera, the bitter feud continued, and Paul Jr. left Orange County Choppers to start his own design firm. Paul Sr. eventually sued Paul Jr. for $1 million in stock options, according to TMZ.
In April, Junior started a custom bike business in direct competition with his dad's, which will be the focus of TLC's 'American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior.'
Senior is the founder of Orange County Ironworks and Orange County Choppers. He worked along with his sons, Paul Teutul, Jr. and Michael Teutul, who became celebrities when Orange County Choppers became the focus of the reality television series 'American Chopper' in 2002.
An 'American Chopper' Wedding
Paul Teutul Jr. and Rachael Biester were married at Bonnet Island Estate in New Jersey in an intimate wedding on August 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter