Photos: 'Machete' Star Danny Trejo Gets Wild With Tyler Shields
By Ben Trivett Posted Aug 23rd 2010 02:20PM
'Machete' star Danny Trejo took off his shirt, broke out the blades and accessed his inner tough guy -- a stretch, we're sure -- for a recent photo shoot with Tyler Shields, and the results capture the sort of blood-spattered mayhem only these two amazing characters could dream up.
If Danny looks familiar, it's because he's become one of Hollywood's favorite go-to bad boys, with roles in flicks like 'Desperado' and 'Con Air.' For his latest part, Danny takes the lead in 'Machete,' Robert Rodriquez's action packed, grind house-style film that hits theaters September 3. In it, he's on a mission for revenge alongside an A-list cast that includes Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan and Electra Avellan, who also participated in the shoot. Check out our exclusive behind the scenes video of Tyler's shoot with Danny after the jump, and for more of Danny, visit TylerShields.com.
Danny Trejo Photograhed by Tyler Shields
In this photo given exclusively to PopEater, Lindsay Lohan is seen holding a gun to her lips as she poses in a photo shoot for Tyler Shields. Click for More Pics From the Shoot >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Lollapalooza: DJ Mustard Makes Festival Debut, Talks Personal Style
- Watch Gigi Hadid Play an Oscar-Winning Actress in Short Film 'Those Wrecked By Success'
- Andre Benjamin to Co-Star in 'American Crime' Season 2
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Gets Digital Release 7 Months Before DVD, Blu-ray
- Can You Match the Tom Cruise Run to the Right Movie?