Miley Cyrus Ditches Good Girl Image in New Film
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 23rd 2010 04:50PM
Miley Cyrus can't be tamed and is ditching her Hannah Montana-persona for an edgy new role in the upcoming film, 'LOL: Laughing Out Loud.' Hollywood Life has seen the script and reports that Cyrus' character loses her virginity, smokes pot, gets wasted and kisses two girlfriends on the lips. Her character even accidentally shows her mom Ana, played by actress Demi Moore, her Brazilian wax. "You're my daughter, and I won't let you turn into a porn star!" Ana tells Lola.
In an interview with MTV, Moore praised Cyrus' acting and professionalism.
"She's great, and I think that she is incredibly grounded," Moore said. "[Miley] is a true professional, and she truly has a wonderful family."
The film focuses on communication gap between Lola and her mother, due to the increasing use of YouTube, iTunes and Facebook. Lola's mom, Anne, "accidentally" reads her teenage daughter's racy journal and dicovers Lola's wild ways. The film will debut next year.
Miley Cyrus Pics
Miley Cyrus wears a leopard printed dress while at Starbucks on July 1, 2010.
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Lena Dunham makes naked ploy for laughs ? VOTE
- Elisabeth Moss talks marriage and ?Mad Men' in ?New York' profile
- Are Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Reconciling?
- Is the Playboy Prince Engaged? See the Ring!
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Trade Bodies with? [Hint: It's a Supermodel]
- Beyonce, Jennifer Garner Fight to "Ban Bossy": "I'm Not Bossy, I'm the Boss" -- Watch the Video Here!
- Elisabeth Moss Calls Fred Armisen Marriage "Extremely Traumatic," Mad Men Star Goes Topless for New York Magazine
- The Bachelor: The Top 5 Biggest, Baddest Splits Ever