Vienna Girardi Trying to Sell Pics of New Boyfriend
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 23rd 2010 07:23AM
"Vienna pitched the story and pictures to everyone and was shocked when everyone passed," one photo director told me. "It looks like her 15 minutes are up."
Unable to make a few bucks from her new relationship, Vienna introduced John to the world -- and me! -- at the fantastic French Connection Fall 2010 Collection party at Soho House in Los Angeles. The clothes were gorgeous and so was Vienna's new man.
John, a biochemical engineering student, told me that while he is still in college, he plans to move to Hollywood to be with the love of his life very soon and hopes to pursue a career in acting and modeling. When will this girl ever learn?
John is short like Jake but much more masculine. Vienna has traded in the toned, skinny-boy type for an all-American beefcake, who, unlike Jake, doesn't seem to mind being interrupted, which is exactly what happened when he was rattling on -- right at that moment my Blackberry buzzed and Erin Andrews walked in.
And despite Jake telling People he's sure the two will be friends one day, from my conversation with Vienna, I would tell him not to hold his breath.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!