Vienna Girardi Trying to Sell Pics of New Boyfriend
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 23rd 2010 07:23AM
"Vienna pitched the story and pictures to everyone and was shocked when everyone passed," one photo director told me. "It looks like her 15 minutes are up."
Unable to make a few bucks from her new relationship, Vienna introduced John to the world -- and me! -- at the fantastic French Connection Fall 2010 Collection party at Soho House in Los Angeles. The clothes were gorgeous and so was Vienna's new man.
John, a biochemical engineering student, told me that while he is still in college, he plans to move to Hollywood to be with the love of his life very soon and hopes to pursue a career in acting and modeling. When will this girl ever learn?
John is short like Jake but much more masculine. Vienna has traded in the toned, skinny-boy type for an all-American beefcake, who, unlike Jake, doesn't seem to mind being interrupted, which is exactly what happened when he was rattling on -- right at that moment my Blackberry buzzed and Erin Andrews walked in.
And despite Jake telling People he's sure the two will be friends one day, from my conversation with Vienna, I would tell him not to hold his breath.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emily VanCamp Talks Dating Revenge Costar Josh Bowman: We "Keep It All Very Separate"
- Shailene Woodley: Jennifer Lawrence Convinced Me to Star in Divergent
- Jessica Simpson Reaches Weight Loss Goal, Shares Slim White T-Shirt Selfie
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure
- Juan Pablo Galavis Defends R-Word Joke, Tells People to "Open Your Mind" and "Learn Culture"
- Charlize Theron & Sean Penn's Dinner With Friends and Other Star Sightings
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Water Thrown in Her Face, Soaks Jimmy Fallon and Talks About Her Docu-Series—Watch Now!