Vienna Girardi Trying to Sell Pics of New Boyfriend
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 23rd 2010 07:23AM
"Vienna pitched the story and pictures to everyone and was shocked when everyone passed," one photo director told me. "It looks like her 15 minutes are up."
Unable to make a few bucks from her new relationship, Vienna introduced John to the world -- and me! -- at the fantastic French Connection Fall 2010 Collection party at Soho House in Los Angeles. The clothes were gorgeous and so was Vienna's new man.
John, a biochemical engineering student, told me that while he is still in college, he plans to move to Hollywood to be with the love of his life very soon and hopes to pursue a career in acting and modeling. When will this girl ever learn?
John is short like Jake but much more masculine. Vienna has traded in the toned, skinny-boy type for an all-American beefcake, who, unlike Jake, doesn't seem to mind being interrupted, which is exactly what happened when he was rattling on -- right at that moment my Blackberry buzzed and Erin Andrews walked in.
And despite Jake telling People he's sure the two will be friends one day, from my conversation with Vienna, I would tell him not to hold his breath.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andre Johnson, Rapper, Severs Penis, Jumps Off Building, Survives
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler 19 Months After Split
- Lamar Odom Officially Signs With New York Knicks for Remainder of NBA Season
- Monster Mom Tamra Barney ‘Needs To Take Responsibility’ For Text Message Tirade, Top Psychologist Says: ‘You’re The Mature Adult, Walk Away!'
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live