Christina Hendricks Prefers Wearing Nothing Under Her Trench Coat
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Aug 25th 2010 11:49AM
There are countless reasons Esquire magazine named Christina Hendricks the "Best-Looking Woman in America." Heart-stopping curves, porcelain skin and a perfect pout -- take your pick. With a body that just won't quit and the face of an angel, it's no surprise that London Fog chose the Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty as the face (and body) of its new fall ad campaign.
"The sexiest way to wear a trench is with nothing underneath at all," Hendricks giggles.
See more of Christina's campaign with London Fog and watch a behind-the-scenes video after the jump!
Christina Hendricks for London Fog
Christina Hendricks heats up London Fog's fall 2010 campaign. Click through the gallery to go behind the scenes!
MORE ABOUT Christina Hendricks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Hendricks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kerry Washington Pregnant: Scandal Episodes Cut Back In Season 3
- Amanda Bynes Wears a "Twerk Team" Hat Post-Rehab: Picture
- Pamela Anderson Goes Brunette, Dyes Her Pixie Cut Brown: See the Picture
- ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Rocks Sheriff Department, 11,500 ‘Graphic’ Texts Sent Between Top Official & Officer Who Called Each Other Christian & Anastasia
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome