Christina Hendricks Prefers Wearing Nothing Under Her Trench Coat
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Aug 25th 2010 11:49AM
There are countless reasons Esquire magazine named Christina Hendricks the "Best-Looking Woman in America." Heart-stopping curves, porcelain skin and a perfect pout -- take your pick. With a body that just won't quit and the face of an angel, it's no surprise that London Fog chose the Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty as the face (and body) of its new fall ad campaign.
"The sexiest way to wear a trench is with nothing underneath at all," Hendricks giggles.
See more of Christina's campaign with London Fog and watch a behind-the-scenes video after the jump!
Christina Hendricks for London Fog
Christina Hendricks heats up London Fog's fall 2010 campaign. Click through the gallery to go behind the scenes!
MORE ABOUT Christina Hendricks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Hendricks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview