Christina Hendricks Prefers Wearing Nothing Under Her Trench Coat
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Aug 25th 2010 11:49AM
There are countless reasons Esquire magazine named Christina Hendricks the "Best-Looking Woman in America." Heart-stopping curves, porcelain skin and a perfect pout -- take your pick. With a body that just won't quit and the face of an angel, it's no surprise that London Fog chose the Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty as the face (and body) of its new fall ad campaign.
"The sexiest way to wear a trench is with nothing underneath at all," Hendricks giggles.
See more of Christina's campaign with London Fog and watch a behind-the-scenes video after the jump!
Christina Hendricks for London Fog
Christina Hendricks heats up London Fog's fall 2010 campaign. Click through the gallery to go behind the scenes!
MORE ABOUT Christina Hendricks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Hendricks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brooklyn Decker Goes on "Massive Shopping Spree" With Andy Roddick: New Photos of the Pregnant Star
- Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short Hair, Gets Confetti-Bombed By Scary Clown -- See the Pics
- Boyz n the Hood Star Nia Long Engaged to Boyfriend Ime Udoka -- See Her Ring!
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation