Christina Hendricks Prefers Wearing Nothing Under Her Trench Coat
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Aug 25th 2010 11:49AM
There are countless reasons Esquire magazine named Christina Hendricks the "Best-Looking Woman in America." Heart-stopping curves, porcelain skin and a perfect pout -- take your pick. With a body that just won't quit and the face of an angel, it's no surprise that London Fog chose the Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty as the face (and body) of its new fall ad campaign.
"The sexiest way to wear a trench is with nothing underneath at all," Hendricks giggles.
See more of Christina's campaign with London Fog and watch a behind-the-scenes video after the jump!
Christina Hendricks for London Fog
Christina Hendricks heats up London Fog's fall 2010 campaign. Click through the gallery to go behind the scenes!
MORE ABOUT Christina Hendricks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Hendricks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heaven King Slays the Viral Game With New "Hit the Quan" Music Video
- Scott Disick Jammed Out to Kanye West Club Music With Rod and Kimberly Stewart: Details
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dead: Les Miserables Broadway Actor Dies at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale