PICS: Heidi Montag's Face Returns to Normal
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 26th 2010 06:00PM
Heidi Montag is beginning to look like herself again.
The reality starlet, who underwent two rounds of plastic surgery including more than 10 procedures, frolicked on the beach in Costa Rica with a face that reminded us of the Heidi we first met as Lauren Conrad's BFF on 'The Hills.'
Eventually, post-operations, Montag was virtually unrecognizable from the sweet girl we once knew. But now, she definitely has the original Heidi face back.
As for the tape on her nose, no she did not have anything else done. "Except for filming and a few photo shoots, I've had my nose tape on 24 hours a day since November," she told Life & Style. "It takes a year for your nose to heal. This is just the first photo that anyone has seen of it."
Heidi Montag on the Beach
Wearing a bandage over her nose, Heidi Montag takes a dip in the Pacific Ocean as she contemplates her pending divorce from Spencer Pratt in Costa Rica on August 19th.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Heidi Montag
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Heidi Montag Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?